Wednesday, 20 April 2011

F.O.T.D!

Hello! This is just a quick "face of the day" post. I've seen these on a lot of blogs lately so I thought I'd do one myself. I'm not wearing alot of make up considering I was just going to work for the day. I will do a "face of the night" sometime soon to show you how I do it when I go out. My hair was being a little bit annoying this morning so don't pay much attention to it. I will list all of the products I'm wearing below.



Eyes; Urban Decay primer potion, 88 warm palette, Too Faced eyeshadow in "Stiletto" (for liner) & Maybelline Falsies mascara.
Face; Australis face primer, Nars sheer glow, Revlon colorstay, M.A.C msf natural, Benefit Hoola bronzer & Nars Deep Throat.
Lips; Carmex lip balm & M.A.C Ravishing.


Let me know if you like these sort of posts. If not, let me know what sort of posts you do like.

12 comments:

  1. Just wanted to leave a little note to say that you are stunning!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful! Thanks for the nice comment on mine =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks so much for following and commenting my blog :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thats okay love, I enjoy reading your posts xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. wow you're so gorgeous! I'm having a giveaway on my blog for an amethyst necklace, be sure to check it out! X
    http://www.anticsofthemoon-blog.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. megadeth!! :)
    really like your blog!
    you are stunning!

    xx J

    http://vintageisthenewblackk.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. thank you for your comment! Loving your blog! I'm following! You are so beautiful! X

    ReplyDelete
  8. wow you are beautiful! your eyes are lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  9. love the natural looking makeup. very winter/spring 2011. keep it up chicas.
    jd + sandy.
    gcblahblah.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for the lovely comments, we honestly do appreciate it.
Please feel free to leave your link so we can check out your blog. xo