Monday, 25 April 2011

Hello everyone. I'm sorry I haven't done a post in a few days. Here in Australia we've had a five day long weekend for Easter & Anzac day. It's been good to have so many days off but today has been really boring! I was so bored I put some make up on and took a quick picture. Sad, I know. I personally think I look a little odd with my hair up in photos but I honestly could not be bothered doing it, plus buns are so much more comfortable, I wear a messy bun about 90% of the time even if I do look weird.

In other news, we now have 21 followers. Thank you all! We are looking around for some things to put into a giveaway for you girlies. I hope you all enter once it's up and running. Also, if you have anything you would specifically like to see in the giveaway, leave us a comment and we'll see what we can do.

12 comments:

  1. I can't believe Australia gets an extra day for Anzac day (since it falls on Easter Monday) but New Zealand doesn't! Seems a bit strange really.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really? That is strange. I'm glad we get five tho!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Messy high buns are the best! x

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMG YOU ARE SO PRETTY !!!!!
    wow wow wow :P

    xx
    www.simplebutreal.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. You don't look weird at all, I think you really suit your hair like that!
    I love the colour of your lipstick, it's gorgeous :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cute blog! Loved it!
    I am already a follower, can you follow me too, please??
    Follow the twitter @blogspm too, please?
    Kisses and regards!!
    xxx
    Alice Dias


    http://coisassoparameninasfofis.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awh thank you all, you're so lovely.
    We are also now following you Alice.
    <3

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love your make-up, it looks lovely and natural.
    Hair up suits you.
    Whats your lip colour?
    Elle xxx
    http://ellarysplace.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks Elle. It's pink nouveau by MAC.


    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  10. So pretty, you are gorgeous! I love rocking a messy bun, too =)
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. So pretty !! You don't look weird at all ;)
    What is your lipstick brand ? This is really beautiful ! I really like its colour !

    :)))

    ReplyDelete
  12. The lipstick brand is MAC it's pink nouveau <3

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for the lovely comments, we honestly do appreciate it.
Please feel free to leave your link so we can check out your blog. xo