Sunday, 4 September 2011

FOTD.

Hi! This is my second face of the day. Well I guess it was more of a "face of the night". I was just about to leave to go to a 21st birthday party and have recently got my new camera (Nikon D700) so I decided to take a couple of pictures of my makeup -

Face: Revlon Colorstay - Sand Beige
         Mac Studio Sculpt Concealer - NW25
         Mac Mineralize Skinfinish Natural - Light/Medium
         Nars Blush - Deep Throat

Lips: Mac - Snob

Eyes: Urban Decay Primer Potion
         Urban Decay <3 NYC Palette

Eyebrows: Chanel Perfect Brows - Brun

And that's all I used, I don't tend to wear ALOT of make up but I really liked this look - it is a bit different to what I usually wear. I have to say I LOVE  the Urban Decay <3 NYC palette, I haven't really used this much since I bought it but I have now rediscovered how amazing these eyeshadows are, I would really recommend this palette to everyone, it has every colour you would need and they are all really well pigmented. If only they sold UD here in Australia....

Anyway, let me know if you like the FOTD posts and if you would like me to do them more often.


13 comments:

  1. You are so pretty! Any yes, more FOTD-s, please! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi beautiful! : D
    The fact that the photos are very good and this kind of post are very helpful to others! :D I hope you have a great day
    xxx

    http://livelymixture.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your camera is so good!

    I love FOTD's you should definitely do more!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this look, very pretty :)
    Your lashes look amazing too - what mascara are u using?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very good pictures, I love your smile and you look really pretty there.

    Nice make up too.
    See you!

    ReplyDelete
  6. GAH you're so gorgeous, leave some pretty for the rest of us, kay?

    xx Grace
    Dream-Boating

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks girls <3

    @ Beauty Sioree - I have eyelash extensions :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. You look so pretty. I love your makeup, those eyeshadows are simply amazing. :)

    *Cappuccino and Fashion*

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow, so beautiful. Absolutely love these pictures! Great camera effect too! Love!

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. These pictures are amazing and I love your hair!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for the lovely comments, we honestly do appreciate it.
Please feel free to leave your link so we can check out your blog. xo