Sunday, 19 February 2012

Face of The Day!


Hello ladies. I have a quick FOTD. It is a very simple look, very natural (well, I think so).
I don't wear too much makeup during the day especially in summer due to the fact it will probably just melt off the minute I walk outside! I will list the products I used below.


Face:
  • Face of Australia primer
  • Revlon Colorstay in "Sand Beige"
  • MAC Studio Sculpt Concealer in "NW15/NW25" (I mixed them together)
  • MAC Mineralized Skinfinish Natural in "Light/Medium"
Cheeks:
  • MAC "Well Dressed" Blush
  • Nars Orgasm Illuminator 
Eyes:
  • Urban Decay Primer Potion
  • Sleek "Storm" Eyeshadow Palette 
  • Covergirl Liquiline Blast in "Brown"
  • Covergirl Lash Blast in "Black"
  • Le Sourcil de Chanel in "Brun"
Lips:
  • Rimmel Moisture Renew lipstick in "Nude Delight"

I love all these products and use most of them everyday. Revlon Colorstay is one of my favourite foundations, I hate trying to get it off at the end of the day though. I have also really been loving the Nars Illuminator, it gives such a gorgeous glow - I am thinking about purchasing the full size once I use up my little sample one. 

I hope everyone has/had a great weekend!

P.s. my hair looks a weird colour in these photos! I swear it doesn't look like this normally.

11 comments:

  1. your eyes look amazing here!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your hair does not look oily, it looks amazing and I love this make-up look. Thanks for the tips hun! I am so going to try them for my shoot this afternoon. :) xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sorry sweets, I meant to say weird haha! xx

      Delete
    2. Haha, that's okay. Happy to help x

      Delete
  3. Ooh you're so pretty. I think your hair looks really good!

    elissiam.

    ReplyDelete
  4. you´re looking so beautiful!

    B&M from

    http://bananaandmandarina.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for the lovely comments, we honestly do appreciate it.
Please feel free to leave your link so we can check out your blog. xo