Hello ladies. I have a quick FOTD. It is a very simple look, very natural (well, I think so).
I don't wear too much makeup during the day especially in summer due to the fact it will probably just melt off the minute I walk outside! I will list the products I used below.
- Face of Australia primer
- Revlon Colorstay in "Sand Beige"
- MAC Studio Sculpt Concealer in "NW15/NW25" (I mixed them together)
- MAC Mineralized Skinfinish Natural in "Light/Medium"
- MAC "Well Dressed" Blush
- Nars Orgasm Illuminator
- Urban Decay Primer Potion
- Sleek "Storm" Eyeshadow Palette
- Covergirl Liquiline Blast in "Brown"
- Covergirl Lash Blast in "Black"
- Le Sourcil de Chanel in "Brun"
- Rimmel Moisture Renew lipstick in "Nude Delight"
I love all these products and use most of them everyday. Revlon Colorstay is one of my favourite foundations, I hate trying to get it off at the end of the day though. I have also really been loving the Nars Illuminator, it gives such a gorgeous glow - I am thinking about purchasing the full size once I use up my little sample one.
I hope everyone has/had a great weekend!
P.s. my hair looks a weird colour in these photos! I swear it doesn't look like this normally.