Tuesday, 3 April 2012

Every Day and Every Night.

For the first time in a long time I went out "clubbing" or whatever you call it. I don't really enjoy going out very often but seeing as it was my boyfriend's birthday I thought we should celebrate. I didn't actually get to take any pictures of me before I left the house Saturday night so I re-created the look yesterday morning just for you. It is a very typical me look. It is probably similar to all the other fotd posts I have done but I love this browny/grey smokey look for night time, or anytime really. I might try and do a more colourful or brighter fotd sometime soon.

 I don't like to go over the top with my make up (especially after watching the tv show "snog marry avoid?" haha) so I try keep it simple. I used two different brown shades, a little bit of a shimmery highlight on the inner corner, a dark matte brown for the outer "v" & crease and some eyeliner.

I have included all the pictures of all the products I used so hopefully you can tell what they are. If you would like to know what shades or any details of them just ask below in the comments.

I hope you all like this. Let me know what you think.



Follow me on instagram - my user name is @meganclementss 
We have also been "tweeting" a lot recently so check out our twitter here!

21 comments:

  1. Your eyes look amazing, subtle but still pretty :)
    X
    http://thatbeautifulspace.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Preeeeeetty! That MAC blush is so nice. Haha Snog Marry Avoid is pretty much my favourite show :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ah love your makeup, so fresh, if you get me :) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. such a gorgeous look! Lovely photos too :) You have so much amazing makeup, i'm totally lusting after some laura mercier stuff after hearing so many amazing things about it! Amazing blog - definitely following :) xo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ooh what's inside the Chanel palette?

    And you look beautiful!

    Emma xo
    www.fluffandfripperies.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. We love the lipstick so much!

    Much love from the SABO SKIRT girls!
    SHOP: www.saboskirt.com
    BLOG: www.saboskirt.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. so prettty! x
    www.husshh.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. You look so gorgeous!

    http://jelinecatacutan.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. You are so pretty! Your face looks perfect. x

    ReplyDelete
  10. super beautifuuul!:D
    thankyou for sharing dear<3

    ReplyDelete
  11. You are so beautiful! I love the lipstick on you!

    ReplyDelete
  12. you look super beautiful and the products looks awsome aswell! :D

    ReplyDelete
  13. i love this makeup! and your lips are the perfect tint.

    A Southern Drawl

    ReplyDelete
  14. Gorgeous look! You have the most amazing skin! Xx

    ReplyDelete
  15. as beautiful as always megan xx

    ReplyDelete
  16. Thank you so much for the comment.
    Lovely post. The make up looks amazing!

    themeltingpotofstuff.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. OMG You're STUNNING :D. That MAC blush looks really nice and I'm totally following you, I dont want to miss the hair tutorial and any other amazing posts which will come :D

    Anca
    http://coralista-xo.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete
  18. You look beautiful! Love your blog! Great make up choices and some lovely posts to read and enjoy xo

    tattooedtealady.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  19. You look gorgeous! I love how you did a neutral smokey eye, it's so pretty!

    -Sharon
    The Tiny Heart

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for the lovely comments, we honestly do appreciate it.
Please feel free to leave your link so we can check out your blog. xo