Sunday, 4 November 2012

OOTD: Cactus Print


Top: Something Else by Natalie Wood
Shorts: Top: Something Else by Natalie Wood
Belt: Sportsgirl
Bag: Cotton On
Boots: Topshop

There isn't too much to say about this simple little outfit, mostly I just adore the cactus print on the shirt and shorts so much! I have worn this outfit (with heels, not boots) out already and actually got a fair few compliments on it.

I like the fact that I can mix and match so I feel I will be able to get more wear out of it. I have a feeling I will be wearing this a fair bit.

Would you wear this?

14 comments:

  1. Who would have thought that wearing cactus print could look so chic?!

    Sandra from The Puzzle of Sandra's Life

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is such a cool outfit! i am loving the cactus print! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the outfit! x

    olivialikesfashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh admit I'd been eyeing off the cactus print by Natalie Wood for a while....looks as good as I thought it would!!!!!

    x Stace

    ReplyDelete
  5. Really cute, but definitely couldn't wear it in London right now as it's freezing!
    Cx

    Shopped and Dropped Blog

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is such a cute look, I love your hair too! xx

    http://ferdies-place.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  7. No, but only because I don't have your legs haha.
    :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. such a great print ! and your hair looks fabulous ! xx
    thebeautyheroes.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love that print, you really make it look great :) I am lusting over that bag,too- good one Cotton On ;P

    ReplyDelete
  10. Cute as a cactus

    ReplyDelete
  11. You are so beautiful. I loveee your dress. ♥

    ReplyDelete
  12. oh that print is ADORABLE, i haven't seen one like that yet! i think i'd run that outfit into the grown too- and i love it with the boots

    ReplyDelete
  13. love this print, it's so cute!

    highsocietyfashion.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for the lovely comments, we honestly do appreciate it.
Please feel free to leave your link so we can check out your blog. xo