Friday, 13 December 2013

My first MAC eyeshadows!

L to R: Nylon, Naked Lunch, Amber Lights, Woodwinked, Candy Yum Yum (lipstick), Peaches (blush)

Recently my next door neighbour went to Hawaii/America so I jumped at the opportunity and asked for them to bring me back a few goodies home from MAC. It was sort of a rushed decision because I left it to the last minute but I knew I wanted to get some eyeshadows because I have never tried MAC eyeshadows before. I hoped onto the American MAC site to suss out prices and just to have a look at different things they offer which we don't get here, luckily for me, they do customised quad palettes for quite cheap. I had a list of the shadows that I'd always wanted to try so I went for those first.

I ended up getting the following products:

Eyeshadow Quad Palette
Eyeshadows: Nylon, Naked Lunch, Amber Lights & Woodwinked.
Lipstick: Candy Yum Yum
Blush: Peaches

All up this cost about $100 US dollars!

Let me know if you'd be interested in me doing a FOTD using these eyeshadows as I am still yet to try them on my actual eyes!


P.s. Sorry the swatches aren't so great - I don't have a great lens for taking swatch photos! Hopefully I will get a new lens soon so they will improve.


6 comments:

  1. Naked lunch is my absolute favourite! I just hit pan on it too, looks lovely on pale skin ;)

    lbbsteph.blogspot.com.au

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous quad you created! Amber Lights is such an overlooked shadow - it's one of my favourites.

    Sarah | More Than Adored

    ReplyDelete
  3. Peaches looks like a gorgeous colour, I have Amber Lights and I'm ashamed to say I hardly ever use it, I really need to change that I think. Personally I like the way you've swatched everything :)
    http://wwwclairabelle.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  4. You picked out gorgeous products! I love MAC. I wish we had it in my country.

    ReplyDelete
  5. i LOVE that quad! i want!


    everydaysheshines.blogspot.com.au

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love Naked Lunch and Woodwinked! I am jealous of that quad you have created haha!x

    http://www.blogger.com/profile/03895379382980552367

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for the lovely comments, we honestly do appreciate it.
Please feel free to leave your link so we can check out your blog. xo