Friday, 16 December 2011

Instagram + Life Updates

Life update through photos on Instagram. Do you guys have it? If you do comment with your username so I can follow you, otherwise my username is @circustiger. I love it! 


Left to right: 1. The Flaming Lips @ Harvest, 2. Conor Oberst @ Harvest, 3. Daisy Print Shorts, 4. Moving house, 5. ACDC Lighter, 6. Moustache Bandaids from Urban Outfitters, 7. Reciepts, 8. Skinny Cow Icecream, 8. Stormy Sky, 9. My new clothes room, 10. O.P.I on my toes, 11. Hair Treatment 12. Laundromat, 13. Nike Free Runs I want, 14. Skirt I bought, 15. Boyfie, 16. Mint Water, 17. Cosmo, 18, Makeup before Bright Eyes, 19. Outfit before Bright Eyes, 20. Cocktails, 21. Bright Eyes, 22. Cider, 23.  Cider, 24. Macbook love, 25. Sad Face, 26. Pretty Little Liars Book, 27. Vinyl Collection

Hope you all have a fabulous weekend! 



5 comments:

  1. Lovely pics!
    Wasn't Harvest the best day ever?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your blog! It is BADASS. You two are so very pretty. My instagram name is @kirten, following the both of you now :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am not coming to you a long time, and I'm so sorry! For some reason, your new messages not appear in my news.

    As always, your messages soo interesting, and I sincerely wish you a Happy New Year! All the best!
    With love,
    Liz.

    <3 http://atevazilerd.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. happy new year!!!


    xoxo form rome
    K.
    http://kcomekarolina.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love all these pics! I really need to start taking more instagram pics! xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for the lovely comments, we honestly do appreciate it.
Please feel free to leave your link so we can check out your blog. xo