Monday, 19 September 2011

M.A.C ME OVER!

On Wednesday Katelyn and I got the chance to go to the M.A.C Me Over bus which is touring around to promote the M.A.C Me Over collection. We were on our lunch break from work (which is only an hour) so only one of us had time to get a make over. Katelyn was the lucky one that got it. It was quite exciting for us considering the closest M.A.C store to our town is 7 hours away. It was strange that they weren't actually selling the products as I was hoping I would buy a few things from this collection. Anyway, I took some photos to show you what it was like.






Katelyn - Before & after.

Even though Katelyn didn't get ALOT done, I like the simple look of the bold lips & brows with the huge eyelashes. These are the products that were used;

Face: Nars Sheer Glow (Katelyns own)
Eyes: Brule all over the lid, Dark Diversion fluidline and false lashes.
Lips: Rebel
Brows: Lingering eyebrow pencil


What is your favourite makeup look to wear? Do you like bold lips?


xo

15 comments:

  1. That lipstick is fab, really suits Katelyn! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! such a cute experience, and the lipstick color is one of my favourites.

    See you :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love bold lips! I haven't worn them as such, but I absolutely love the look.

    Also, Katelyn looks amazing! So gorgeous.

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. can somebody mac me over too???


    xoxo from rome
    K.
    http://kcomekarolina.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. awww she looks so gorgeous before and after!
    I see this all the time at the M.A.C countr, looks quite fun to do ;D

    ReplyDelete
  6. I like MAC! It's amazing! http://atevazilerd.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. how beautiful, like your blog, will follow you <3

    ReplyDelete
  8. Katelyn looks absolutely gorgeous! Great photos of the bus and the products! I love a bold lip with golden eye shadow. It plays up the golden flecks in my eyes which I like!

    xx

    Erin @ http://www.trufflesnruffles.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. Katelyn is so lucky! I think she looks great, those colors really suit her. :)
    I don't usually wear bold lips, I prefer nude colors. But I think they look great on Katelyn :)

    *Cappuccino and Fashion*

    ReplyDelete
  10. Woah! They did such a great job! You look fantastic!


    Wida
    Missing Amsie Blog

    ReplyDelete
  11. I can't remember the las time I wore nude lipstick, all about bold lips for me! Rebel looks gorgeous! xo

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh girls i love your blog! I just came across it :)

    Loving the MAC makeover! Bold Lips are fab!

    xox alexis

    www.amgoorie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. OMYGOSH, LOOK AT ALL THOSE BEAUTIFUL PRODUCTS THATICANTAFFORDSOIWILLADMIREFROMAFAR!

    xx Grace
    Dream-Boating

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for the lovely comments, we honestly do appreciate it.
Please feel free to leave your link so we can check out your blog. xo