Monday, 30 January 2012

Sunday swatching - Too Faced Naked & Natural Eye Palettes

It is a very rainy day outside today so I thought I would take this opportunity to do some extra blogging as I don't have that much time to blog during the week. even though this probably won't get posted until tomorrow (Monday). I have decided to swatch my Too Faced eyeshadow palettes for you. I have two of the palettes, one is the Naked Eye palette and the other is the Natural Eye palette. I discovered these watching some youtube videos and thought they were gorgeous. I have to say I wear the Natural palette a lot more than the Naked palette though they both have great colours. The eyeshadows are very shimmery so if you don't like alot of shimmer you probably won't find these palettes that great, luckily, I love shimmery shadows.

First off I will swatch the Natural Eye palette - the photos are all just with natural light from my window.

Warning: Picture heavy!



 from L to R: In the Buff, Pillow Talk, Like a Virgin.

 From L to R: Birthday Suit, Satin Sheets, Unmentionables.

From L to R: Pink Cheeks (this didn't show up very well, sorry!)  , Lap Dance, Stiletto.

So that is the Naked Eye Palette my favourite ones are Birthday Suit, Silk Sheets and Lap Dance.

Now onto the Natural Palette.....



  Heavan, Velvet Revolver, Sexpresso

 Silk Teddy, Push Up, Erotica

 Nude Beach, Honey Pot, Cocoa Puff

My favourite ones from the Natural are Silk Teddy, Pursh Up & Honey Pot.

All of the eyeshadows are well pigmented and easy to apply.

I hope you enjoyed these. I really like doing swatches, I find them very helpful. If I am ever wanting to buy anything, I always google to try and find some swatches before purchasing.

If you like these palettes you can buy them here or here.

Let me know if you like these types of posts and I will try do a swatching session of various make up products at least once a week. If you have any request, leave them in the comments and I will see what I can do.



Hope you all have/had a good weekend.

2 comments:

  1. I love swatches, they are so useful. The colours in the Natural Palette are really lovely.

    http://jasminestreasurechest.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. And I think I'd love Unmentionables and Erotica..crazy names thou aren't' they?

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for the lovely comments, we honestly do appreciate it.
Please feel free to leave your link so we can check out your blog. xo