Tuesday, 31 January 2012

Wild Flowers OOTD






Just a couple of snaps of my outfit from when Megan and I were out and about in Sydney, I love the colour and pattern of this dress. For this outfit I didn't want to overdo the accessories because it's such a statement on it's own. So I stuck with a chain headpiece (which I got a ton of complements/questions on), and just some black heel boots and my favourite black studded clutch. 

This dress is unbelievably comfortable and perfect for the summertime or wintertime with a leather jacket and chelsea boots. I got it from ASOS in the clearance section which is the only section of ASOS I buy from usually for under $30 AUD. I have a major obsession with long sleeved dresses which probably isn't the best considering it's really hot where I live but nonetheless the obsession continues. I would definitely recommend checking out the ASOS Clearance section and even if it's too much at the time add it to your bag and it will probably be reduced even further in a couple of weeks. 

I also kept my makeup pretty simple, just with some black winged liner and brown eyeshadows. I actually think I'm wearing MAC's Viva Glam Gaga 2 on my lips which is such a great lipstick and Benefit Sugarbomb blush on my cheeks. Please excuse my frizzy hair it was really rainy that day - but my hair is actually getting longer so I'm pretty happy with that. 

Dress: ASOS Clutch: Sportsgirl  Headpeice: Sportsgirl  Shoes: Rubi  Rings: Lovisa 

Check out the ASOS website for more dresses like this. 

Does anyone love ASOS as much as me? I'm sure you do. Hope you're all having a lovely week let me know what you're up to. 

25 comments:

  1. Preeeetty, I love your dress! And yes I am also quite a big ASOS fan haha :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. SO pretty! Love the colours in your dress,very striking. Viva Glam Gaga 2 looks great on you, it doesn't suit me at all but so pretty on you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The dress is BEAUTIFUL! Love it on you. X

    Follow me: www.zizistyling.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. i love EVERYTHING about this outfit. You look SPIFFY!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That dress is absolutely stunning!! The print is amazing and I LOVE that it has sleeves.

    Thanks for your comment, I was a big fan of Hey Arnold too :)
    Just became a follower xo

    ReplyDelete
  6. P.s I'm an asos virgin so any advice you could give me would be much appreciated xo

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for stopping by my blog! I'm so glad it lead me here because I LOVE your outfits. Especially this floral pattern. I'm your newest follower! Hope you stop by my blog again soon!

    A Southern Drawl

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank-you so much, you're too kind & thanks for following xo

      Delete
  8. Gorgeous dress! love your site...I just found you! Will be following...hope you can visit me and maybe follow me too!
    XO Carrie
    www.carriefabulous.com
    www.livefrombungalow63.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, of course we will check out your blog & follow <3

      Delete
  9. That dress is so amazingly gorgeous. Great colors! I also love your headpiece - I want one like that - what a great statement piece.

    Thank you for stopping by my blog and commenting. I am now following you - would love for you to stop back by and follow me if you're interested!

    http://theclosetintervention.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Kassi, you totally should get a headband they're so fun to wear! We will definitely check out your blog and follow back xo

      Delete
  10. pretty u dear:) everything goes perfectlu, love your headpiece too<3
    i follo u,follow me back?thankyou, smooch

    ReplyDelete
  11. awesome! i love this outfit. the dress!!!

    Mandarina from

    http://bananaandmandarina.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  12. beautiful dress!

    http://forallthatjas.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  13. Yep. Love ASOS. But only buy from sale. It's actually expensive full price!
    Gorgeous dress, suits you so well.
    I also have the same headpiece as you, I get heaps of strange looks or maybe they're just admiring me hehe.

    x x Stace

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They were definitely admiring it, it's such a cool piece. I totally agree with you about the sale stuff, only stuff worth buying. Most of the full price stuff goes on sale really quickly anyway. xo

      Delete
  14. I love your blog. your vibe and style are great. Would love it if youd check out mine and follow me back if you like, it also features my recently launched scarf line 'Charlotte & Lisa'

    http://clothesovercarbs.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  15. Your headpiece is GORGEOUS! Following you! =)

    http://pinkchampagnefashion.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  16. You look so lovely! That pattern looks amazing on you :)

    Mallory
    whitwatwear

    ReplyDelete
  17. You look fantastic! I love the dress and that headpiece made me swoon haha ^^
    Life is a romantic poem

    ReplyDelete
  18. So pretty! Loveee that dress! Following you now!

    ox from NYC!
    -davie+erica

    http://www.lpfashionphilosophy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  19. Dear, you're look amazing! I love it!

    <333
    http://atevazilerd.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for the lovely comments, we honestly do appreciate it.
Please feel free to leave your link so we can check out your blog. xo