Saturday, 22 December 2012

Macadamia Natural Oil Deep Repair Masque Review




Today I thought I'd review this little gem. I had heard so much about the Macadamia Natural Oil range and had seen some of the products in quite a few beauty blogger/youtubers monthly favourites. I always sort of dismissed these products due to the prices of them but the day came when my hair was really dry (well, more dry than usual) so I bit the bullet and decided to try this masque and I am so glad I did.

The first time I used it, I could not believe how soft and knot free my hair was. I also felt that my hair  stayed cleaner between washes, I'm not sure if that was because of this but it was just something I noticed. After using it a few more times I noticed my hair become much less dry and less frizzy. I now use it once every 1-2 weeks, just when my hair needs it. I think the fact that it contains macadamia and argan oils makes it really work. Also, it smells amazing.

I have used it about 5-6 times and I still have heaps left. I got the 250ml one but it also comes in two other sizes.

Cost: $39.95 AUD (250ml)

Where to get it:  Hairhouse Warehouse and any good hair salon.

Would I repurchase? Definitely.


Have you tried the Macadamia Natural Oil Deep Repair Masque?

What did you think?

4 comments:

  1. Macadamia hair oil smells great and it does a great job at making my hair really soft. I usually keep it in my hair for a couple of hours and you don't need to use a lot of product to get great results.
    Jamaican Black Castor Oil

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have a tube of this but I have been trying to finish up my other hair masks before opening it. I am excited to try it!

    Laura
    www.whitewintersblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've reviewed this today over on my blog. I do like it but I don't think my hair is in a bad enough state for it to do much! Smell of it is divine though xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is an amazing product :) great review :) you can also get it at www.beautybay.com for much cheaper then our aussie prices:)

    Jessica
    http://healthybeautyobsessions.blogspot.com.au
    xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for the lovely comments, we honestly do appreciate it.
Please feel free to leave your link so we can check out your blog. xo