Friday, 28 December 2012

Make Up Academy Haul

A little while ago Make Up Academy had a 30% off sale with free shipping, so I got on board and ordered a few things. I've heard so many good things about MUA especially their eyeshadow palettes so I was interested to see if the products were worth the hype.  


I obviously couldn't go past the prices of the products everything is really cheap, although it doesn't seem to affect the quality of the products. Here are the products I purchased: 

Love Hearts Lip Balm - Great Lips 
Concealer Cover Up Stick - Light
Gel Eyeliner - Underground
Intense Glosses - Sweet Nothings 
                             - Sealed with a Kiss
Pro Brow Kit 
Heaven & Earth Eyeshadow Palette
Extreme Volume Mascara 

I got everything above for under $20AUD which is a massive bargain. I absolutely adore the eyeshadow palette, the shadows are gorgeously pigmented and there's a great mixture of colours.  My other favourites are definitely the lipglosses the the lipbalm, I love the formula of both products. If anyone's interested I will most likely try to do a review on some of the other products I got. 

Did you get anything from the MUA sale? 

9 comments:

  1. I got quite a few goodies as well (unfortunately, I still haven't posted my haul yet!). The Heaven and Earth Palette is definitely a steal for the price :D x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great haul. The glosses look gorgeous. x

    ReplyDelete
  3. this is a great haul i keep hearing great things about their lipsticks and this palette looks great!

    http://allthingsbeautybytiarni.blogspot.com.au/

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love MUA. I think in the UK their eye-shadows are some of the best both on the high-street and high-end. Although I prefer the shadows in the palettes to their single shadows! xo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great haul! I've heard a lot about how good their quality is n how cheap they are, I will probably go mad on their next sale! also, I hope you received my email? I'm still so stoked :) heh. x

    ReplyDelete
  6. THESE ARE SO LOVELY:). I am so FOLLOWING. I hope you can check out my site: http://theproverbs.net and follow as well. So we can keep posted on each other. Thanks for your time. Hope to hear from you soon...God Bless!

    Steven B.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hey lovelies! I tagged you at the end of my Favourite Beauty Products of 2012 tag because I would love to see what your favourites are! So check it out if you have time x

    http://kitschsnitch.blogspot.com.au/2012/12/favourite-beauty-products-of-2012.html

    ReplyDelete
  8. That really is such a bargain. I love the look of the Heaven and Earth Palette.
    x

    ReplyDelete
  9. I can't get over how gorgeous that Heaven & Earth Palette looks, and you did some amazing swatches. Wish we had MUA here in Canada!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for the lovely comments, we honestly do appreciate it.
Please feel free to leave your link so we can check out your blog. xo