Friday, 8 February 2013

A Bug's Life



Dress: Fairground | Belt: ASOS  | Shoes: Jeffrey Campbell via Nasty Gal  

A quick OOTD to show you what I wore last weekend, I've been obsessed with this dress lately and have found it can be worn so many different ways surprisingly.  

The dress is from the brand Fairground, and it was available for purchase on Princess Polly a little while ago but it was super expensive so I never bought it. Then I saw it pop up on a sale on Brands Exclusive for $40 and I knew I had to have it. 

I paired it with my classic black cut out Jeffrey Campbell Everlys which I've seriously worn so much already even though it's summer and a black western buckle belt.
Let me know if you would wear this dress and what is your favourite accessory at the moment? 

I hope you guys are having a lovely week! 

11 comments:

  1. love the whole outfit and especially those shoes!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this outfit, super cute :)

    Sarah
    morethanadored.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love ankle boots and dresses, those boots are amazing and go so well with the dress- the print is so cool!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What an interesting print! Love www.adoramehitabel.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  5. these is so cool! and you look lovely
    Maybe you wanna follow each other? Let me know! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. your outfit is absolutely gorgeous! i love the shade of pink in that dress, you look so pretty :)

    from helen at thelovecatsinc // youtube

    ps. enter my new giveaway to win the UD naked basics palette, real techniques brushes and essie polishes! click here.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Eeep I don't think I could ever wear anything with bugs on it, but you make it look so good!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Those shoes are AMAZING. You look gorgeous xo

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for the lovely comments, we honestly do appreciate it.
Please feel free to leave your link so we can check out your blog. xo