


I've gone accessories mad lately, I've been getting absolutely great deals so I think it helps this little addiction. Above is some things I've picked up recently from Sportsgirl, Diva, Asos and Brands Exclusive.
Have you bought any new accessories lately? What are you lusting after?

I love the Taurus necklace! I want a Virgo one for myself!
ReplyDeleteCheck out Diva if you have the chance they had lots of other star signs :)
DeleteLOVE the sunglasses. Also those shows are beautiful. Lovely photos! xx
ReplyDeleteomg I LOVE the watch! you´ve bought some really beautiful jwelrys!
ReplyDeleteThose pink sunglasses, I am a sunglasses addict (I have about 24-25 pairs), I need those pink sunglasses. Also that watch, and the top earrings. I hate buying rings from Diva though, because they literally never fit me even if I get a small.
ReplyDeleteWhoops they aren't actually pink, but I still need them...
DeleteHaha that's okay, sunglasses are an addiction!!
DeleteLove the video Katelyn - and your makeup in it is fabulous!
ReplyDeleteThank you! I was paranoid I had lipstick on my teeth!!!!
DeleteLoving that huge necklace, such a statement item x
ReplyDelete