Monday, 3 October 2011

California Dreaming

A new outfit of the day, I am utterly obsessed with this cape/kimono/overcoat whatever you want to call them. It's so comfy and it looks great with so many different things. I wore this out and about on the weekend, I had planned to go house hunting instead I went to the shops and helped Megan out on a photoshoot. I also spent majority of the weekend on my mum's couch watching Law & Order - I love that show! Anyway time for some pictures.





Clothing
Cape: Ally $30
Tshirt: Kmart $5
Skirt: Ally $24
Shoes: Betts Online $15
 Ring: Diva $15

Makeup
Nars Sheer Glow Foundation
Benefit Erase Past Concealer
Savvy DB Powder
Elf Peachy Keen Blush
Body Shop Bronzer
Lancome Doll Eyes Mascara
Urban Decay Naked Palette
M.A.C Impassioned Lipstick


Hope you enjoyed this post, would love to know what you call the cape/kimono/jacket thing I am wearing. Does anyone else love them as much as me?

10 comments:

  1. oh, I like it! It's so stylish and beautiful.
    I really love it.
    but the only thing I would have wore coarse shoes. You have approached shoes by the way! :)
    xoxo
    Liza
    http://atevazilerd.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. The cape is so pretty, and the fringe makes it so perfect for fall!

    xx Grace
    Dream-Boating

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG! You look SO stunning and I love these images and I love your outfit! Totally adoring that cape too! And I also love Ally. :) (oh, and GO kmart on their awesome clothing prices) hehe.

    I might just have to go and have a looksie around Ally now. :)

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow thats a stunning kimono! and love that you're also from Australia :)
    now following!

    natalie
    http://lucyandtherunaways.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. i love Law & Order too! what a great kimono!

    xo

    Bang & Buck

    ReplyDelete
  6. wow, these photos are amazing! love the outfit too!
    and thanks for your comment btw :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. you look absolutely gorgeous! that lipstick looks amazing on you!

    ReplyDelete
  8. i love kimono ('m obsessed to be sincere). This one is amazing!love the colors so much.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for the lovely comments, we honestly do appreciate it.
Please feel free to leave your link so we can check out your blog. xo