Wednesday, 26 October 2011

Hello Sunshine - N.O.T.D!

I have recently been LOVING bright nails. I was inspired by the post Katelyn did last week with the yellow nails. I know mine aren't a "neon" yellow but I really like this colour I created. Firstly I used Rimmel nail polish in Lemon Drop (I think it is one of their new colours for spring) it is basically just a pale lemony yellow. The Rimmel colour does go on very streaky but with a couple of coats you can hardly tell. Over the top of Lemon Drop I used the Sephora by OPI nail polish in Cab Fare which is a bright gold/yellow colour - you can't really wear on it's own as it's not very opaque. I have taken some photo's to show you how this turned out. I really liked it and got a lot of comments.


(ring from La Dama)

Do you like bright nails at the moment?

Would you wear this colour?

Let me know what you think of this colour.

8 comments:

  1. So very bright, I love it! And your YSL arty is beautiful :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this color but i never try it .
    :)xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well I love them now! How gorgeous! Beautiful color, I am off to DJ tomorrow to buy myself an awesome bright color!

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous pics, I love bright nails x

    ReplyDelete
  5. ooooh I love your nails! they look amazing! xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. It looks really pretty, I love wearing yellow on my nails! :)

    http://sandra-thepuzzleofmylife.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for the lovely comments, we honestly do appreciate it.
Please feel free to leave your link so we can check out your blog. xo