Wednesday, 15 February 2012

Glossybox February

I received my first Glossybox on Monday and I was so excited to see what it was in it. I adore the special hot pink box that it comes in and it will be really handy to store things in. As for the contents I was really happy with the items that were in my box. I will list all the items


Carmex Moisture Plus Lip Balm, Love Birds Nail Files, Proactiv Face Wash, Spongeables Sponge, some Sweethearts Candy and an Elf Lipgloss. 

For the first box I was really happy and I adore the Elf lipgloss the colour is lovely. I've also used the Carmex lip balm which was really nice and the sponge which I will be using again.  The only negative I'd have to put is that I saw some other girls got a Bobbi Brown Mascara, I would have loved to receive that instead of the Proactiv but I do like everything I got. I think I'll continue my subscription to Glossybox, for a few more months and then I'll see if it's still worth it. 

I also got my Lust Have It box for February and I will try to get a post up on that soon. 

What beauty sample boxes did you recieve this month? Were you happy with them? 

13 comments:

  1. my glossy box has grown on me. i think its advisable not to look at other peoples posts/pictures/videos on them until you've received your own so the judgement is based on nothing but your own thoughts. i was so hoping for that elf mascara. the sponge thing is quite cool though right?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think so too, I was looking at everyones and got mine and didn't get the mascara and I was like what? because makeup is on my beauty profile so I don't know how they work it out. The sponge is awesome, I love the smell and it made my skin really soft xo

      Delete
    2. seems as though everybody has received different goodies this round :) I havent had much luck with glossy box. Had it returned to sender and then they say that my payment plan wont work because paypal changed its policy and blah blah blah and they've saved me a box and I have to re-sub. BUT i ended up getting the feb box yesterday hahaha! Im still not sold on these things, but at the end of the day your not always going to like everything in the box.

      I think it also depends on what you put on your profile when you signed up too as to what products you will get! But hey for $14 a month cant really complain on decent sized samples ;) xx

      Delete
  2. Looks like a great box! The Pro-Active is supposed to be amazing stuff!

    George | frecklie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I really enjoyed it, I'm a bit nervous about proactiv as I heard it's not the best for skin. When I used it, it dried out my skin and bleached my towels. But I might give it a go <3

      Delete
  3. Ooooooh looks like you got some good stuff! Sucks about the Bobbi Brown mascara though, I would have preferred that over Proactive as well! I've heard really negative things about Proactive - it gave my sister-in-law eczema all over her face! Owchies. I hope that doesn't happen to you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah I've used it in the past and it really dried my skin out so I'll give it a go but if it does any of that I'll just stop using it.

      Delete
  4. Also I just noticed that you have linked me in your "blogs we love" list - aaawww thank you!! I love your blog also :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. oooh I'm so jealous of your elf lipgloss! xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Showergel in a sponge? Wow! That sounds awesome. Never even seen anything like that yet ...

    What a great box! xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Do you get to keep the products hun? I so want to sign up now! xx

      Delete

Thanks so much for the lovely comments, we honestly do appreciate it.
Please feel free to leave your link so we can check out your blog. xo