Thursday, 9 February 2012

Wildfox Summer!










If you haven't already seen these photos, you must be living on the moon. But they were too pretty not to post. I have always been a massive fan of the Wildfox shoots and this one is no exception and I love that they used Charlotte Free. I hope I can get my hands on some of these tops, my favourites are the mermaid one and the skool sucks one + the rest. You can check out the entire shoot at Oyster Mag

Are you a fan of Charlotte Free & Wildfox? 


8 comments:

  1. The photos are indeed beautiful, lovely post X

    Love,
    Zizi: www.zizistyling.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a gorgeous lookbook, I love the palette & the styling. The always do great prints

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOOOOVE wildfox and this shoot is amazing xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I always loved wildfox shoots and this one is no exception. I must make the mermaid t-shirt mine.
    Gems :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. OMG, that hair is intensely beautiful! And that 'I'm really a mermaid top' haha i want it :)

    Love, love, love your blog!! I found it on Aussie PR Friendly and have just became a follower and on bloglovin too.

    If you have time, come check out my blog and enter my Spreets competition to win a $25 voucher- what better way to grab a great deal then to get even more off :)

    Take care,

    Luc X

    www.loveluc.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. i am semi-obsessed with the pink sunglasses in the last photo

    ReplyDelete
  7. ugggh god i love charlotte free. shes perfect in every way!

    http://whatthekittydraggedin.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for the lovely comments, we honestly do appreciate it.
Please feel free to leave your link so we can check out your blog. xo