Monday, 6 February 2012

Sunday Swatches - Sleek "Storm" eyeshadow palette


I ordered this Sleek "Storm" palette on Monday from Crush Cosmetics for only $19.95. I only picked it up from the post office yesterday so I haven't had much of a chance to use it/test it out so I thought I would do the swatches before it gets grubby. 
I have seen this palette on other blogs & YouTubes and the reviews have always been great - and now I can tell why! Just from doing the swatches, this palette is basically all the eyeshadows I will ever need in one sleek palette. The colours of the shadows are perfect for me, they're also super pigmented and buttery soft.  Sadly the black eyeshadow is slightly different, it's not very soft or pigmented - I'm not sure why this is.

I hope these photos show how truly lovely this palette is....



top row of shadows
bottom row of shadows

Another plus for this palette is the packaging, I love it! It is very sturdy - so if I travel, this is the only eyeshadow I will be taking.

If you would like me to do a look using this palette let me know in the comments and I will do that for you.


Hope you all had a good weekend!


14 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. It's a bargain! if you get it, I hope you like it as much as me
      xo

      Delete
  2. Love the colors! X

    www.zizistyling.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's a great palette, such a good selections of colours.

      Delete
  3. Looks like a great palette - I LOVE the top row of shadows, such gorgeous metalic shades

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too! The top row is my favourite for everyday wear <3

      Delete
  4. I would love to see a punk/rock chick look created with the bottom row of shadows :)
    Gems

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow I can't believe that was only $20! :O it's so nice! I'll have to buy one xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have the sleek bad girl palette and I am considering getting the storm palette before I leave the UK as they are the equivalent of $9.60 here!

    Laura
    whitewinters.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh how cool is that? I love the colours and the packaging. I haven't heard of Crush Cosmetics. I am going to go check them out i think :)

    Luc X

    www.loveluc.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. oh ive wanted a sleek palette for so long but just havent bought one. i think it will have to go on my birthday wish list as those colours are gorgoeus.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for the lovely comments, we honestly do appreciate it.
Please feel free to leave your link so we can check out your blog. xo