Sunday, 29 April 2012

Birthday Wish List!

Hey Everyone, hope everyone is doing well. It feels like ages since I've done a post even though it hasn't been that long. I decided to put together a little wish list of things that I wanted for my birthday, to be honest I had a lot of trouble doing this because I'm so indecisive and I don't really want that much. My 19th Birthday is on the 5th May which is next Saturday and I haven't really thought much about what I want to do or anything like that. I laughed when I finished making this wish list because all the items seem to be colour coordinated how strange. I don't really expect to get any of these products but I just wanted to make the wish list anyway.  

Items: Marc By Marc Jacobs Earrings, ASOS Cat Eye Sunglasses, ASOS Brogues, Michael Kors Rose Gold Watch, Urban Decay Naked Palette, Curling Iron, Mac Blush in Springsheen 

Would you like to receive any of these items? 

20 comments:

  1. 19? You're a spring chicken!
    Happy Birthday for next week xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha I know everyone thinks I'm so much older.
      Thanks for the wishes xx

      Delete
  2. I have a different Michael Kors rose gold watch and the naked palette, I love them both! Hopefully some of these turn up on your birthday. Happy Birthday for next week!

    Laura
    whitewinters.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm not expecting it but it would be lovely. Thanks so much for the Birthday Wishes xx

      Delete
  3. I love the sunnies, the brogues and the watch! :)

    xo Joana

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great stuff, I love the sunglasses!

    xoxo Sootjeelina <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too, thanks for checking out our blog xx

      Delete
  5. aww you're so young!! my bday is on the 8th of may (hi five taurus!) I want a MK watch too but my silly boyfriend doesnt like me choosing my gifts!! booo. you should definitely get the naked palette.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yay that's so close to each other! My boyfriend always asks me what I want but I seem to leave it too late haha. I would love to own the naked palette x

      Delete
  6. Happy upcoming birthday!

    My favourite is the watch, closely followed by the Naked palette. Let us know what you end up receiving X

    ReplyDelete
  7. ohhhh i want that watch too! so so bad.. love rose gold.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know looking at it makes me happy haha x

      Delete
  8. Those sunglasses are amazing! I need to find a good pair for the summer! Happy birthday when it comes! xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. what a great birthday list! hope you get everything on it ;D

    ReplyDelete
  10. Ooh Birthday's are great, wish I was that age again though! I'd love a Michael Kors watch! Might actually add that to my own list for July!

    joanne from jimmilou.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. cat eye sunglasses = <3 <3 <3 ..so stylish and sexy! I also would like to have such ones :)
    xoxo
    http://style-smile-shine.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  12. Fabulous wishlist !! I love that watch !! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for the lovely comments, we honestly do appreciate it.
Please feel free to leave your link so we can check out your blog. xo