Hey Everyone, hope everyone is doing well. It feels like ages since I've done a post even though it hasn't been that long. I decided to put together a little wish list of things that I wanted for my birthday, to be honest I had a lot of trouble doing this because I'm so indecisive and I don't really want that much. My 19th Birthday is on the 5th May which is next Saturday and I haven't really thought much about what I want to do or anything like that. I laughed when I finished making this wish list because all the items seem to be colour coordinated how strange. I don't really expect to get any of these products but I just wanted to make the wish list anyway.
Items: Marc By Marc Jacobs Earrings, ASOS Cat Eye Sunglasses, ASOS Brogues, Michael Kors Rose Gold Watch, Urban Decay Naked Palette, Curling Iron, Mac Blush in Springsheen
Would you like to receive any of these items?


19? You're a spring chicken!
ReplyDeleteHappy Birthday for next week xo
Haha I know everyone thinks I'm so much older.
DeleteThanks for the wishes xx
I have a different Michael Kors rose gold watch and the naked palette, I love them both! Hopefully some of these turn up on your birthday. Happy Birthday for next week!
ReplyDeleteLaura
whitewinters.blogspot.com
I'm not expecting it but it would be lovely. Thanks so much for the Birthday Wishes xx
DeleteI love the sunnies, the brogues and the watch! :)
ReplyDeletexo Joana
Me too, would be lovely to own them xx
DeleteGreat stuff, I love the sunglasses!
ReplyDeletexoxo Sootjeelina <3
Me too, thanks for checking out our blog xx
Deleteaww you're so young!! my bday is on the 8th of may (hi five taurus!) I want a MK watch too but my silly boyfriend doesnt like me choosing my gifts!! booo. you should definitely get the naked palette.
ReplyDeleteYay that's so close to each other! My boyfriend always asks me what I want but I seem to leave it too late haha. I would love to own the naked palette x
DeleteHappy upcoming birthday!
ReplyDeleteMy favourite is the watch, closely followed by the Naked palette. Let us know what you end up receiving X
Thanks Ingrid, I will let you know xx
Deleteohhhh i want that watch too! so so bad.. love rose gold.
ReplyDeleteI know looking at it makes me happy haha x
DeleteThose sunglasses are amazing! I need to find a good pair for the summer! Happy birthday when it comes! xx
ReplyDeletewhat a great birthday list! hope you get everything on it ;D
ReplyDeleteI love those oxfords.
ReplyDeleteOoh Birthday's are great, wish I was that age again though! I'd love a Michael Kors watch! Might actually add that to my own list for July!
ReplyDeletejoanne from jimmilou.com
cat eye sunglasses = <3 <3 <3 ..so stylish and sexy! I also would like to have such ones :)
ReplyDeletexoxo
http://style-smile-shine.blogspot.com/
Fabulous wishlist !! I love that watch !! :)
ReplyDelete