Saturday, 24 November 2012

Lust Have It November!
















































I received my Lust Have It box for November on Friday which was a bit of a surprise considering they usually barely arrive before the last day of the month. After last month's feedback Lust Have It promised to pick up their game and improve their boxes. I think they have taken a step in the right direction but they aren't quite back to their original standard just yet. 

Included in the November Lust Have It was: 

Model Co Fibre Lashxtend Mascara (full size)
This is the product that I've seen everyone most excited about, I gave it a go earlier and it seemed to lengthen my lashes quite nicely. 

Davroe Hair Wellness Straightening Balm
Surprise surprise another Davroe product, I'm thankful I didn't get the detangler again and I get to try something else out but most of their products have been unsatisfying. It would have been nice if this brand was skipped this month. 

Face Of Australia Purifying Cleansing Wipes (full size)
Again good to have another full size product but I always have makeup wipes so this wasn't very exciting. 

Lomasi Body Creme
This body lotion smells really lovely, it's nice to try a different brand as well. 

Star & Rose Hologram Tweezers
These tweezers are different but I have so many tweezers laying around at home. 

As you can see LHI only included five products, two of them being full size. I know I shouldn't complain because it is better than last months but in comparison to this months Bellabox I can't help but feel underwhelmed with the contents. It would have been nice to see them include some of the brands they have listed on their site that we haven't received products from. At least we know they are listening to their customers feed back and are trying to improve the quality of their boxes. I will stay subscribed to LHI, especially because next month they have said they will be releasing new packaging which will hopefully be pretty exciting. 

Did you receive this month's Lust Have It if so what did you think? 

5 comments:

  1. I hope they pick up their game, I use the Face of Australia wipes, and whilst they're great they only cost $4.95 so shouldn't be in a 'luxury sample' beauty box :( The Model Co mascara looks the most promising xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. From reading all the posts on Lust Have It I can't say I'll be subscribing any time soon.
    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree that the make up wipes were good because they are full size but they aren't exciting because most people have a stash already.

    Although they are listening and hopefully next month it'll be better again :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I got the same box, but with the detangler (which I had already received and wasn't that impressed with). Plus the tweezers don't feel as good as quality as any of my Manicare or Priceline branded ones. I am not impressed that I got the body cream as every box has some type of cream like that and the perfume looked like a better option. Big W often does $3 off FoA so those wipes are often $1.95.

    Check out my blog post as I rant on about the mascara as it's not actually a new product.

    ReplyDelete
  5. glad they improved their boxes, they included some amazing products. hope you'll have fun trying them :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for the lovely comments, we honestly do appreciate it.
Please feel free to leave your link so we can check out your blog. xo