Sunday, 11 November 2012

Obsessed: Twosies








As you all know I have become a little obsessed with matching sets or "twosies" as some people like to call them. I currently only own two (which you can see me wearing them here and here) but I have my eye on a few more. I have picked out a couple of my favourite to share with you girls.

1. Sportsgirl 
2. Sportsgirl
3. Sportgirl (on sale!) 
4. Sportsgirl 
5. Topshop
6. Topshop
7. Sportsgirl

I love that Sportsgirl has really gotten into the trend seeing as it is very accessible, as with Topshop.

There are so many out at the moment and I want/need all of them.

Let me know if you love twosies as much as I do!

P.S. Stay tuned for our 300 follower giveaway xo

5 comments:

  1. THESE ARE AWESOME. Number 3 & 6 remind me of the movie Clueless a lot. Aaaahhhh I want that galaxy printed set so badly. I do not know when or why I would wear it but I still want it so that I can gaze at it lovingly. I AM NORMAL. Wheeeee congrats on 300 followers gurlz!

    elissiam.

    ReplyDelete
  2. so cute things!! new follower <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh I love these! Especially numbers 1, 2 and 5 - but I'd be happy with any of them! xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute! I don't know if I would wear them at the same time, but I love 2, 5 & 6.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for the lovely comments, we honestly do appreciate it.
Please feel free to leave your link so we can check out your blog. xo