Thursday, 22 November 2012

November Bellabox


It's another month which means another Bellabox, I always look forward to receiving my Bellabox and it's definitely my favourite subscription box at the moment. My last few Bellaboxes have been exciting with a great range of diverse products and Novembers box was no exception. 

I can never believe how many products they include in their boxes, I guess that's the point of a subscription box to try out lots of different products. The products that were included in Novembers Bellabox are to prep us with the best summer staples so here are the 'Soiree Season Staples'. 

Dr LeWinn's Facial Polishing Gel 
I have wanted to try this forever but always put it back when I saw the price so it'll be nice to try it out. 

Swisse Hand Cream With Vitamin D & Pomegranate
I just finished my Sukin hand cream so I'm definitely happy to have a new one to try. 

Palmolive Luscious Mango Body Butter Body Wash 
I used some of this tonight, it smells delicious like real mangoes love it already.

Skinmiso Pore Beauty Nose Pack
I'm always interested in Korean skin care products because I always hear so many amazing things about them so I'm really looking forward to giving these a go. 

Dr LeWinn's Skin Perfect Primer & Dr LeWinn's Skin Perfect Foundation
I usually hate these sample packets but it'll be nice to use a primer and a foundation without worrying about it cluttering up my makeup drawers. Plus the rest of the box is so fantastic it doesn't bother me. 

4me Nail Polish Remover Pads
I also tried these tonight and they worked surprisingly well, these will be great for travelling. 

B by Bloom Cheek Tint
Love trying out new blushes especially cream ones, I look forward to using this. 

Bioderma Sebium H20 Cleansing Water
I have used the Crealine version of this and it was amazing, I can't wait to use this so I can decide which full size I will buy. 

As you can see I'm pretty excited about everything in this months box and I was not disappointed in the slightest. I love the variety in this box and think it's probably my favourite one so far. 

Did you receive Bellabox this month, what did you think? 

2 comments:

  1. This is almost the same as mine :) I really liked this months box :D
    x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too it has definitely been one of my favourites :)

      Delete

Thanks so much for the lovely comments, we honestly do appreciate it.
Please feel free to leave your link so we can check out your blog. xo