Tuesday, 1 January 2013

Pop Basic

With so many beauty boxes out there it sometimes seems like fashion is missing out, that's why I was so excited to hear about Pop Basic, a fashion service that releases monthly micro collections. Every month they will release their three piece collection which will include one basic and two trend items, and a bonus beauty or lifestyle surprise from one of their partnering brands.

The prices of the micro collections will range from $50 - 100 for the three items and surprise gift with free shipping worldwide.  You are also able to opt in each month when the micro collections are released - and you can purchase items individually.

If you sign up here you can score yourself a $10 credit before their launch. 

I honestly can't wait for Pop Basic to launch, I'm excited to see what they come up with. Below are some pictures of their first micro collection look book, I love the polka dot shirt and could definitely see myself pairing that with lots of different outfits.



Another really cool thing about Pop Basic is that they include a style guide which is entirely created by the Pop Basic community. To be included in the style guide you can create looks using Polyvore, I made a look using the polka dot shirt and I'm very happy with how it turned out - this is totally something I'd wear.
Would you wear the outfit I created? What do you think of Pop Basic will you be signing up? 



*Pop Basic did approach me, however I am not being compensated for this post I honestly think it's a great idea and I wanted to share it with you lovely people

2 comments:

  1. Great outfit, although I don't think I could pull off the skirt!


    www.ofbeautyandnothingness.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. It sounds like a great idea, I'll definitely look into it! Also loving that metallic skirt xx

    loverandshoes.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for the lovely comments, we honestly do appreciate it.
Please feel free to leave your link so we can check out your blog. xo