The prices of the micro collections will range from $50 - 100 for the three items and surprise gift with free shipping worldwide. You are also able to opt in each month when the micro collections are released - and you can purchase items individually.
If you sign up here you can score yourself a $10 credit before their launch.
I honestly can't wait for Pop Basic to launch, I'm excited to see what they come up with. Below are some pictures of their first micro collection look book, I love the polka dot shirt and could definitely see myself pairing that with lots of different outfits.



Another really cool thing about Pop Basic is that they include a style guide which is entirely created by the Pop Basic community. To be included in the style guide you can create looks using Polyvore, I made a look using the polka dot shirt and I'm very happy with how it turned out - this is totally something I'd wear.
*Pop Basic did approach me, however I am not being compensated for this post I honestly think it's a great idea and I wanted to share it with you lovely people


Great outfit, although I don't think I could pull off the skirt!
ReplyDeletewww.ofbeautyandnothingness.blogspot.co.uk
It sounds like a great idea, I'll definitely look into it! Also loving that metallic skirt xx
ReplyDeleteloverandshoes.blogspot.com