Friday, 4 January 2013

"What I got for Christmas" 2012!



I have seen a few of these posts getting around so I thought I would share what I got for Christmas. I know it's already the 4th of January, but it's better late than never, right?

As you can see I did pretty well for myself this year. I also got a few things that aren't in the photos (ironing board, tripod, cash etc.) but these were the main things. I was very happy with all the gifts I received.

You may notice, I got a video camera! I was super excited when I opened it because I have wanted a new one for such a long time. I can't wait to start making more videos for you.

I hope you all had a lovely Christmas and got everything you wanted. If you have done this post feel free to leave a link in the comments so I can check it out as I love seeing what people get given because I'm nosey like that.

What was your favourite gift this Christmas?

21 comments:

  1. First thing that caught my eye was the skull! Haha
    Nice camera :) And WOO RT eye brushes!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You got some great presents! Hope you have a lovely 2013! xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much. I hope your year is great too xo

      Delete
  3. Aw you did so well! I love the blue bag, very pretty. xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh i can see lady million in there! been wanting to get that since ages! smells lovely! im having an international giveaway on my blog incase youre interested! features goodies from ELF, Revlon, Wet n Wild and Victoria's Secret! :)

    www.nayabloves.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. ooh lovely, that blue bag looks fab! <3

    ReplyDelete
  6. i love the pink clock, it looks so cool! the skull cup is awesome too xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely gifts :) I really want to try the real techniques brushes...

    The alarm clock is really cool.

    Miri xx
    mirisblogazine.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. Cute gifts, I see some RT brushes hiding in one of the pictures. :P Love the bag too! xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. i love lady million! i seen you got some RT brushes i have just bought them and LOVE them! you did so well with you're gifts,happy new year!!

    http://allthingsbeautybytiarni.blogspot.com.au/

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love the color of the bag! I'm looking for a similar one. :)

    Sandra from The Puzzle of Sandra's Life

    ReplyDelete
  11. love the bag!!! :)

    trishdiaries.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love those leopard sunnies! And the Real Techniques eye brush set is missing from my collection - I think I need to remedy that sometime!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love the look of the black skull - What is it? xo

    ReplyDelete
  14. Oh no Megan! those are too many gifts! you should share (at least) some of them with me :D
    What about the Mythic oil? you could write a review about it.

    Best wishes for this upcoming 2013,
    see you!

    ReplyDelete
  15. I where the mens Million Cologne, would love to try the ladys Million Perfume though.

    ReplyDelete
  16. I don't know how I missed this post, anyways you got some amazing stuff for Christmas! I also got lady million and the real technique brushes hehe great minds :)

    ReplyDelete
  17. The skull jar is from Typo :) We have in stock constantly and it's amazing! Lucky girl!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for the lovely comments, we honestly do appreciate it.
Please feel free to leave your link so we can check out your blog. xo