Friday, 11 November 2011

OOTD: I've Got A Crush On You!






Hi Girls, this outfit is just something fun and comfy I threw together on Sunday when I was out and about. I blogged about it awhile ago but I bought some Wildfox shirts and they finally arrived and they are amazing, the one I'm wearing in this outfit is so lightweight, comfy and it's  the perfect size, totally in love. I've worn this shirt so much lately, and washed it so many times and it hasn't lost shape or anything so I was really pleased. 
I'm wearing it with this bright panel skirt from Temt and my leopard loafers which I'm also in love with. 

I entered this outfit in a competition that Dotti is running called 'style nation' where you upload your outfit to be in the running to win a voucher for Dotti. It would be so so awesome if you could vote for me, to vote go to 'Style Nation here' it would mean a lot. <3

Shirt: Wildfox, Skirt: Temt, Loafers: Dotti, Necklace: Diva, Sunglasses: Equip, Lipstick: Hello Kitty

Hope everyone else is having a lovely week, it's almost the weekend yay, what is everyone up to this weekend? 

8 comments:

  1. Oh girl! you are looking super cute! happy and full of energy there :)
    I love the lipstick, your shirt, and ... well.. everything!!

    have a nice day!
    See you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are so freaking pretty and stylish I am jealous of you :) Love your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  3. One. That iPhone cover is sweeeeet as.
    Two. I adore the way you've paired that bright skirt with a super bright lip! So rad!
    Three. I wish I could style myself like you darn it.
    haha great post hun x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Im loyal to my blackberry but that phone case is making want to switch to an iphone, just so I can get the case! haa So good x

    wander-lustt.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your outift ! You paired those loafers so well :)
    I've always loved Wildfox, still deciding on whether I should buy or not!

    I haven't tried the bubblegum lip scrub, I might try it when my vanilla chocolate one is finished. Thanks for the recommendation :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. love this! so summery.. and happy.. and energetic!! haha

    x

    nrahrahrah.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for the lovely comments, we honestly do appreciate it.
Please feel free to leave your link so we can check out your blog. xo