Monday, 14 May 2012

Benefit Watt's Up Highlighter





As you may know, Katelyn and I are big fans of Benefit cosmetics. While we were in Sydney in March we were at the the Benefit counter in Myer and we were both wanting the Watt's Up highlighter. One of the ladies at the counter tried some product on me and I knew then that I need it. This is what I think of Watt's Up...

Packaging: The packaging of this products is quite unique (like most Benefit products). It's a metallic purple/bluey colour with the wind up highlighter at one end and a sponge tip applicator at the other end. I have actually never used the sponge tip end as I usually use my fingers to blend it out but I think if you were on the go it could be handy.

Product: This is a champagne coloured cream-to-powder finish highlighter. It is also "soft focus" meaning it won't accentuate your pores like a lot of other powder highlighters seem to do. It apply's really smoothly and has great pigmentation.

Cost:
I think it cost me around $50.00 in Australia. You can also buy it from here.

Overall: Watt's Up is a gorgeous highlighter that would suit any skin tone. It has a nice texture and a good amount of wear time. Watt more could you want?


Have you tried Watt's Up?




8 comments:

  1. I really need to try some benefit products, they always look so nice!! the packaging is so fun.

    ReplyDelete
  2. My friends rave about Benefit, but to be honest I haven't bought anything from them!! May have to go to Myers soon and test it out :)

    x Stace

    PS. I've got a giveaway happening to win a House of Harlow ring! I'd love for you to enter!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like a lovely shade on you! xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice product, I love Benefit :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love Benefit products! Not tried watts up yet, but I like the look of the swatch on your arm! Xo

    ReplyDelete
  6. It looks beautiful! I may have to give it a little test swatch next time I pop into my Sephora!

    xx,
    Jordana

    ReplyDelete
  7. It looks really fantastic! Enter my ROMWE giveaway!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Amazing products! :)

    x Eline - www.onhighheels.be

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for the lovely comments, we honestly do appreciate it.
Please feel free to leave your link so we can check out your blog. xo