Wednesday, 9 May 2012

Wolves & Velvet

Sweater: Jay Jays
Blouse: Sportsgirl
Shorts: Cotton On
Shoes: ASOS
Hair Cuff: Open Closet

It's finally cold enough to start wearing sweaters, which I'm actually so excited about because I've had this for a few weeks now but it's been too hot to wear unless I'm in the airconditioning all day. I couldn't believe how cool this sweater was when I saw it at Jay Jays of all places, they actually have some really great knits at the moment so I had to get it.

I wore this outfit to lunch on Monday as we had a public holiday which was an awesome way to end my Birthday weekend. I kept it relatively simple in terms of colour because I didn't want to overpower the shoes - which by the way I a completely obsessed with. The shoes make up for the fact that this outfit is mostly all black with the exception of the blouse. I think this is a really fun casual outfit and I can definitely see myself wearing this sweater a lot in winter.

I forgot to mention that I received the hair cuff as a gift from Megan and I've worn it everyday since, I think it goes with pretty much everything I own which is a huge bonus because I feel like it dresses up any outfit.

On a side note we have made some changes to our blog but we are still trying to make it just the way we want it so if you come on here and it looks a mess that's why.  I hope everyone is having a lovely week so far - let me know what you think about this outfit and don't forget to leave your blog links so I can check out your blog!

Much love xx

17 comments:

  1. LOVE that jumper! Jay Jays have had some cool stuff lately

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooh I love the sweater! And the whole outfit works so well too!!
    x

    mintslices.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. That sweater is suuuuper cool :D

    http://www.101fashionstreet.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have to agree with all above.. The jumper is amaze, and from Jay Jays?!?!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes Jay Jays you should go check it out, they have some great stuff xx

      Delete
  5. Amazing sweater, love the pop of color on your shoes! you look amazing!
    Freesia

    ReplyDelete
  6. The sweather is incredible. Love the hair cuff too X

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful outfit, your sweater is amazing ;)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love your outfit, the sweater is really cool! The blog looks great!

    joanne form jimmilou.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. love this outfit!!

    xofemke.
    www.myfashion-expression.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. oo! simple and efficient look! i like this!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for the lovely comments, we honestly do appreciate it.
Please feel free to leave your link so we can check out your blog. xo