Thursday, 24 May 2012

Lust Have It! May 2012









Above are the contents that we received in our May Lust Have It! beauty box/bag (mine is the top photo and Katelyn's is bottom).

I am sure by now everyone knows about the monthly beauty boxes. We are both subscribed to Lust Have It! and were really excited about this month's box because this is the first month after Lust Have It! combined forces with Glossybox Australia.

Both Katelyn and I were quite impressed with the samples this month. We are so happy that they are samples that we will actually use and were really excited to see a full size lipgloss. We also like the idea of the products coming in the makeup bag, although we will end up with a collection of them by the end of the year, it's still a good idea.

Onto what we thought of the products....

ModelCo Lipgloss: Katelyn and I both received the lipgloss. There was an option of a lipstick too. We both tried the gloss as soon as we opened the bag. We really loved the smell of both glosses and it felt really nice on our lips. It was also the only full size product this month.

Evo The Therapist Calming Shampoo & Conditioner: The shampoo & conditioner are pretty good size samples, the only thing wrong with them is the packaging. I know Katelyn is actually excited to try these out. I am not as excited as I am loving what I am using at the moment so I might just give them to her if she ends up liking them.

Bioderma Crealine H2O Makeup Remover: This is the product we were so excited about seeing in this month's little bag. The sample is so cute and I have seen so many amazing reviews of this makeup remover. I haven't tried this yet but I'm sure I will love it.

Calvin Klein Sheer Beauty Perfume: I always love getting miniature samples of perfumes because they last quite a while. I wasn't a real fan of the scent of this though but Katelyn was happy to take it off my hands.

Lush "Lust" or "Dirty" soap: Everyone knows we are massive fans of Lush so that was nice to see it sitting in the bag when we opened it. They both smell really good, like everything from Lush. We will both be using these up.

Caron Laboratories Bump eRasier Medi Paste: A great product to have in the bathroom if you are prone to getting ingrowns. I don't often (or ever) get ingrown hairs but if I ever do, I will let you know if this works or not.

Nicole by OPI nail polish: How cute is this?! We both love it. It is a purpley/glittery polish and is super pretty but the name of it is no where to be seen. I have noticed with all the OPI mini's they never have the name on them. Oh well.

All in all we were very pleased with the May samples.


Are you subscribed to any beauty boxes? Do you think they are worth it?






8 comments:

  1. WOW!You got some great samples! I must say it puts some boxes to shame in the UK! xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really excited to get mine now, hopefully it will be here soon, I dont think I got any tracking info though. Seems like lots of goodies in it, I've used an evo hair treatment before and found it so good!

    joanne from jimmilou.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. The nail polish is so pretty. I'd be quite happy with the Bioderma sample, though I have a bottle at home, this little one seems perfect for travel and would be ideal for someone who wants to give it a go :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow you got some lovely products to try out! And so many, too! xo

    ReplyDelete
  5. There's a good consistency between the products in both the boxes! I would be most excited about the Bioderma solution (who hasn't raved about that product?) and the Lush sample. I think they've definitely upped their game (I've seen too many people blog about Proactiv soap bars...) xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. ooo, I want to try this bioderma stuff ha! that nail looks lovely! xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Nice post :)
    Nail polish is beautiful :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wish I had've gotten the baby Bioderma! I just finished my big bottle :( I got the silver polish they sent me last time >< My mum will love it though *gifted* haha

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for the lovely comments, we honestly do appreciate it.
Please feel free to leave your link so we can check out your blog. xo