Monday, 20 August 2012

Cotton On Exclusives Wishlist

1, 2,  3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9

Lately I have been absolutely loving Cotton On, they have such a range of on trend pieces for really good prices. All the above pieces are things I'd love to own and think I could wear them a million different ways. I've been so tempted to order a few things but know I should really be saving for IMATS. I'll guess i'll see how my bank is after my next pay, and fingers crossed I can order a few things. I am especially loving the pleated skirt, trousers and the kitschy cadillac peplum top! 

Have you checked out Cotton On? What are you lovely ladies currently saving for? 


8 comments:

  1. I should be saving for so many things including IMATS. Which day are you going? It would be lovely to meet you.

    Laura
    www.whitewintersblog.com
    Check out my Giveaway!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These look so pretty Katelyn - I didn't know of the brand so thank you for introducing it to me xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Whoa, I am in love with that lace peplum skirt! Totally wouldn't expect to find that at Cotton On, will be going to check it out :)

    Shell xx

    www.lovefromshell.blogspot.com.au

    ReplyDelete
  4. These items are so amazing! I'm definitely going to head in store to check them out when I have time!!
    x

    mintslices.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. The skirt <3
    These days my mind is only focused on a dress that I'm making.

    See you!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Just bought some bits in the sale today, totally want most of their stuff but I always find I'm better to wait it out and snap it up when its reduced!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I usually just walk straight past Cotton On but I think I might need to go check them out after seeing some of these pieces!

    xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for the lovely comments, we honestly do appreciate it.
Please feel free to leave your link so we can check out your blog. xo