Tuesday, 14 August 2012

Lush "Helping Hands" & "Ro's Argan Body Conditioner"





























Everyone knows we are Lush fiends so I thought I would let you know about two products from Lush that I am loving at the moment.

I recently had my birthday and my sister sent me the Lush "Lovely Day" gift pack. In there was the "Helping Hands" hand cream. I have become a massive hand cream fan over the past few months - mainly because it is winter at the moment. This is probably the nicest one I have used so far. It is so hydrating, smells lovely and doesn't leave a greasy feel to my hands after applied.  Mine came in a 45g pump bottle (as I received it in a gift set) so it's perfect to just carry around in my bag during the day. you can get the normal 100g size one here.

Now onto the "Ro's Argan Body Conditioner". This stuff smells absolutely amazing. Like rose jam!
I use it as a moisturiser but you can also use it in the shower to condition your body (like you do with your hair) by applying it to your body then rinsing it off. I have never actually tried using it in the shower because I think the texture would feel a bit odd seeing as it is so thick. A little bit of this goes a long way because it has the argan oil, along with a few other oils in it so if do want to use it as a moisturiser it does tend to feel a little oily if you apply too much to your skin but it makes your skin feel amazing a few minutes later.

So basically these two products are getting me through winter. I love both and will be purchasing again once I run out.

Have you tried either of these?

Do you have any favourite products at the moment?




3 comments:

  1. These sounds wonderful. I still haven't gotten my hands on any Lush products, but I've been saving and planning on splurging soon. These two are definitely making it onto my Lush wish list! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've never heard of anyone using Ro's as a moisturiser, that is really interesting! I have had it on my wishlist for a while to be honest, it smells so nice.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I haven't tried many Lush products but I like the sound of the Ro's Argan Body Conditioner.

    Laura
    www.whitewintersblog.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for the lovely comments, we honestly do appreciate it.
Please feel free to leave your link so we can check out your blog. xo