Thursday, 25 October 2012

Bellabox October 2012

So as you guys know I've wanted to sign up to Bellabox for a little while now after the last couple months of disappointing subscription boxes I bit the bullet and subscribed. Bellabox is $15.00 per month and ships within the first two weeks of the month - a welcome change. 

Anyway most of you lovely people probably knew all that, so on to what I received in my October box. October is breast cancer awareness month so this month was themed around that, with a box full of pretty pink themed beauty products. 

My first reaction upon opening the box was 'wow there is so many products' something I haven't been accustomed to with other boxes. All of the products where brands I've heard of or used before and I was excited to see some of my favourite brands in there. The products I received were: 

Bourjois Smokey Pencil in Dark Purple 
Carmex Moisture Plus Lip Balm 
DKNY Fresh Blossom Eau So Intense
Estee Lauder Action Lift Treatment
Klorane Shampoo With Oat Milk
Klorane Conditioning Cream with Pomegranate 
Sally Hansen Insta-Dri Nail Polish 
Clinique Turnaround Extra Radiance Renewer 

As you can see there is a great range of high end and lower end brands which is really exciting. I don't know about you, but if I have heard of a brand before I am more likely to purchase their products especially because they're usually more available. I absolutely loved the contents of this box and there isn't one product I don't want to try. I am especially loving the DKNY perfume - it smells delicious, and the Carmex lip tint. I haven't had a chance to try out all of the products but I know this box was definitely worth the $15.00. 

Did you get a Bellabox this month? What did you think? 

13 comments:

  1. I got this box too and I love it. I am dreading getting my October Lust Have It, I have read some horrible reviews on it!

    http://kitschsnitch.blogspot.com.au/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too, I was on their Facebook earlier and have seen nothing but negative feedback. They need to step up their game if they want to compete with Bellabox x

      Delete
  2. wow this is so much better then the $15 birch box! you got so many products, how fun :) Love this post! xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's definitely one of the best subscription boxes, so glad I finally subscribed. Thanks for the feedback lovely xx

      Delete
  3. I LOOOOVED this month's box too! such good value :) xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was, I'm glad it came with a little bit of everything :)

      Delete
  4. there are so many products ! it looks lovely ! xx
    thebeautyheroes.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is a great box so so happy with it, can't wait to use them all :)

      Delete
  5. One thing I love about BellaBox is the fact that you always get at least 2 full sized products, and even if you don't particularly like the box you know that you got your money back with full sized products. I have never gotten a bad box though.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a great share!!! The BellaBox is definitely worth the $15 :)

    Love your blog, would you like to follow each other on bloglovin and gfc?

    ang-closet365.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete
  7. this looks like a really lovely beauty box!

    from helen at www.thelovecatsinc.com // @thelovecatsinc

    ps. make sure you've entered my giveaway to win 30 beauty products inc essie! it's worldwide too, click here!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This looks so much better than any of the UK boxes I am so jealous!!! Bring Bella Boxes to England!!!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Bellabox looks nice and full! Looks better than the ones in the UK - always so dissappointing to open a big box that appears quite empty :(

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for the lovely comments, we honestly do appreciate it.
Please feel free to leave your link so we can check out your blog. xo