Monday, 25 July 2011

Look for less: Emma Stone

So we all know colour blocking has been seen everywhere lately, I've seen some good and some not so good. I didn't think I'd ever like the combination of red and pinks but Emma Stone really pulls this off. I absolutely love the combination with her red hair and coral lips, it's such a polished look especially with the nude heels.  So I found a couple of combinations for obviously much cheaper, I wish we could all afford a pair of Louboutins!  Anyway here it is, the look for less!
(I've linked all the places as best as I could!)






























Hot Pink Pencil Skirt,  Asos - $51.38
Burgundy 3/4 Top, Topshop - $51.10
Neon Lights Skirt in Pink, Sportsgirl - $99.95
Savannah Long Sleeve Tee in Red, Sportsgirl - $29.95
Beaded Bronze Arches Clutch, ModCloth - $39.99
Dizzy Pump in Nude, Betts - $49.99
Promise Shoes Cima, Heels.com - $46.00
M.A.C Lipstick in Vegas Volt, M.A.C - $36.00

Hope you all enjoy reading this, let me know if you'd like to see more looks for less and even if you wanted a specific look for me to do I'd love to do it! 


    
Before I forget, I'd like to say a big thank-you to all our followers new & old for all of your                   lovely comments and support of our blog lately it really means a lot, we are always open to suggestions about things you'd like to see more of. We are planning on doing some product reviews in the near future 

Also don't forget to put your orders in for Lust Have It the first box arrives in August! 

P.S Today is our last day for you to enter our giveaway, for your chance to win you can enter here!
I hope everyone is having a lovely day. 

3 comments:

  1. Hey, you got a new follower :) And I invite yo to join my giveaway challenge for a chance to win a Hold Me Bag Cosmetic & Brush Organizer. Yo can see the video by clicking the win this image on my side bar. Good luck! XOXO

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for the lovely comments, we honestly do appreciate it.
Please feel free to leave your link so we can check out your blog. xo