Saturday, 9 July 2011

My First Chanel.

 Hello Dolls.

It was my 21st birthday on the 5th of July and I finally got some Chanel cosmetics! I have been wanting to try Chanel for a long time so it was really great that I received a few items for my birthday.  I got two lipsticks & the brow kit. I got two different kinds of lipstick, one is the Rouge Coco Shine in 56 "Chance" which is described as a hydrating sheer lip shine and the other is Rouge Coco in 76 "Sari Dore" which is described as a hydrating creme lip colour. I noticed that the Rouge Coco Shine is quite a bit smaller (less product) than the Rouge Coco. The Coco Shine is only .1 OZ, the Rouge Coco is .12 OZ with only a $2 price difference. I think if I buy another lipstick, I would go for the Rouge Coco as the wear time is longer and it is better value for money.

Anyway, onto the Le Sourcil De Chanel - perfect brows. This is the cutest little compact I think I've ever seen, it comes with three different shades, two brushes and a set of mini tweezers. It is basically foolproof, all three shades can be mixed to create whatever colour you need. I feel like this kit will last a very long time which makes it a little easier to justify spending so much money on one product, it cost $109 here in Australia - luckily it was gifted!

All in all I am very impressed with the quality of these Chanel products. I can tell you now that I will definitely be buying more!

I took a few photos to show you what they look like. Sorry the colours in the photos aren't exactly true to colour due to poor lighting, but I think you'll get the idea.

Enjoy.





The cross earings are from Sportsgirl.


Please let me know if you think Chanel cosmetics are worth the money/if you any recommendations for my future Chanel cosmetic purchases.


I hope you're all liking our new layout! We love to hear feedback.


11 comments:

  1. Never tried these products. But they look amazing.
    Loving your new layout! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I use the Chanel foundation and I love it... although it's a little oily... Happy belated :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. The lipsticks looks lovely, kinda want to try them now:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. You have got a very pretty blog, everything is lovely!
    This post makes me want to buy Chanel make up. Makes my latest post look a bit poor! x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy belated birthday! looks like you got spoilt :) I really love the chanel lipsticks xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy birthday!! Congrats on ur first Chanel, those lipsticks look gorgeous - lucky you :)
    Loving the new layout as well.. really fresh :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. happy belated brithday!

    they look soooooo lovely i've never brought chanel but now you've tempted me :)

    followed back btw! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Happy belated birthday!
    Lovely things! Those earrings are so nice! actually everything is nice! ^-^
    xx paris

    ReplyDelete
  9. I've never had a Chanel anything, I think I'd be afraid to use it :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi! I never tried nothing Chanel but the nail polish...I bought the Vendetta ...It's kind of a violet...A beautiful colour but sadly it goes really fast...It chips a lot after 3 or 4 days... I am habituate to use cheap ones like Sally Hansen or Maybbelline and they last the same time... I even think that my favourites..Revlon, stay longer and better! But that is just my nailpolish experience...I wish I could buy a huge kit like that and try it! :D And I hope everything you bought works super great! xoxox
    Sandra

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for the lovely comments, we honestly do appreciate it.
Please feel free to leave your link so we can check out your blog. xo