Tuesday, 19 July 2011

Kardashians for O.P.I - Sneak Peak

So I don't know if you remember but awhile ago but I posted about the The Kardashian Sisters realeasing a line of O.P.I polishes you can read that post here. Anyway they have finally given us a little sneak peak of some of the colours and the names are so adorable. Here they are from top to bottom left to right: 

All Kendall-ed Up, Sealed with a Kris, Kim-pletely In Love, Khlo√© Had a Little Lam-Lam, Kourt is Red-y for a Pedi, Rainbow in the S-kylie, Disco Dolls, Listen to Your Momager!, Wear Something Spar-kylie, It’s All About the Glam, Follow Me on Glitter, Kendall on the Katwalk, My Empire… My Rules. 

I think the names are really creative, but I think all O.P.I collections have great names. I think my favourite polishes in this collection so far are 'Rainbow in the S-kylie' and 'Kourt is Red-y for a Pedi' I do like the look of most of them but I think those two would be the most fun to wear. According to Kim Kardashian this is only half of them, it makes me a little bit excited to see what other colours and names they will come up with and I can't wait until they are realeased. 

By the way, I got all this information from Kim Kardashians Blog which you should go read if you like her or any of the Kardashians because she's always posting some good stuff. I'm so excited for the release of this collection!  (I think I mentioned that)

Which colours do you like best? Would you buy any of them?  

13 comments:

  1. Great minds think a like :)
    Just posted a similar post today lol

    Really looking forward to this collection :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awh, now I feel silly! I can't wait to get my hands on it, I read your post it's more informative that mine I got a little bit too excited when I just read it should be out by Christmas YAY! I'll have to let my boyfriend know about this one ;)

    xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Part of me think it's really pointless that they're bringing nail colours out, they could have done something a bit more unique although the colours are beautiful and i probably will end up wanting to try one of them haha!

    My favourite is the red, grey, and baby pink. I think i prefer block colours as apposed to shimmery ones!
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love all of these! So cute!

    I would buy the 1st and 3rd on the top line and on the bottom line I would buy the 3rd and 6th.

    Thank you for stopping by my blog and for the follow, your blog is super lovely and I am following back. :)

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Just wanted to let you know that I've awarded you something:

    http://madelinesfashion.blogspot.com/2011/07/award-one-lovely-blog.html

    ReplyDelete
  6. @Stephanie That's okay and thank-you so much, I really enjoy reading your blog xo

    @Madeline: Thank-you you're such a sweetheart xo

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm soo excited to try these out!! Also, I awarded you girls with the top ten award :) So check that out if you want! x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Cool!!

    Don't forget to enter my giveaway contest!!

    http://coilymystic.blogspot.com/
    https://zoelove.bigcartel.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love those names, so funny! But then again, that's always the case with OPI. Do you know when they will be hitting stores?

    xo Elien

    ReplyDelete
  10. @Hannah - Thanks for the award, it means so much we will be doing an award post soon xo

    @Hivenn - Me too, especially the red x

    @Eilen - Apparently they might be in stores here in Aus around Christmas I'm not sure about anywhere else though xo

    ReplyDelete
  11. Your blog is very cool
    I love it

    Visit: http://trendybutterfly.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thanks Rita, that's so nice we are now following you :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for the lovely comments, we honestly do appreciate it.
Please feel free to leave your link so we can check out your blog. xo