Monday, 18 July 2011

Topshop Wishlist/Help

Just a quick little wishlist post, I was on the Topshop website the other day and was looking through and found so many things I liked. I know their prices aren't the most affordable but they honestly have some of the nicest stuff. I've never ordered clothes off Topshop so I'm a bit worried about the sizes, and I want those creepers so much. I converted the Pounds to AUD  and they only ended up being around $50 which is amazing, but I'm not sure what size to get. I am an Australian 10 and the conversion chart says I should be a 40 but I'd rather have shoes too big than too small. Can someone let me know what their sizes are like with their shoes/clothes because that would be really appreciated and I hate returning things. I am also obsessed with the nail polish and those sunglasses, seriously I think I'm going to get those because I won't have to worry about sizes, and as always I am lusting over grey t-shirts I don't think you can ever have enough because they go with everything! 

Would you buy any of this stuff? What is your experience with Topshop shoe/clothes sizing? 
Please let me know 

5 comments:

  1. I really wanna buy the grey top and striped dress.

    Personally i wouldn't buy this stuff because i think it's waaaaay overpriced.

    With the sizin, personally it's pretty accurate. Just order 2 sizes and see which one fits best i always do that :)
    xxx


    p.s thanks for commenting on my blog!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes they are both really nice and casual as well! I think a lot of the stuff on Topshop is overpriced but I don't really have much choice in clothing where I live we miss out on a lot of the shops here. I will have to just make a guess with sizes I think and go with it!


    & That's okay! <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. Topshop is one of my Favorite brands... Love the striped dress :)

    http://albamecaj.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMG how much is that stripped dress. I MUST HAVE!
    http://fashionablecelebs.wordpress.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. @Fashionablecelebs the striped dress is £29.00!

    and you can find it on topshop here: http://www.topshop.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/ProductDisplay?beginIndex=0&viewAllFlag=&catalogId=33057&storeId=12556&productId=2526833&langId=-1&sort_field=Relevance&categoryId=208523&parent_categoryId=203984&pageSize=20&refinements=category~[276007|208523]&noOfRefinements=1

    sorry about the enormous link

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for the lovely comments, we honestly do appreciate it.
Please feel free to leave your link so we can check out your blog. xo