Friday, 15 July 2011

Lush Haul!
































Hey everyone, it's been a little while since my last post I have been extremely busy with work and have been really sick. So anyway here is a few things my boyfriend bought me from Lush - I feel spoilt. Anyway the products I got I've actually wanted to try for ages, this is what I got

- Angels on Bare skin cleanser
- Strawberry Feels Forever massage bar
- Wiccy Magic Muscles massage bar
- Vanilla Puff dusting powder
- Bubblegum Sugar lip scrub

(They even gave us some free samples of the '9 to 5 cleanser' and a 'Fair Trade foot lotion')

I have already tried most of these products out and I love every single one of them, they all smell absolutely fantastic especially the massage bars and they make my skin feel so good. The dusting powder is also such a great little idea and it isn't talcy or anything, and smells great. Out of all the products I have used the Bubblegum Sugar lip scrub the most as it is Winter here in Australia and due to being sick and cold my lips are constantly dry and wearing lipstick looks awful as all the dead skin shows up. So by simply using this and putting some light lip balm on it gets rid of all those yucky bits of skin and makes them feel really soft and nourished. I haven't mentioned the Angels on Bare Skin cleanser yet but I have used this a fair bit too, you only need the tinyest bit so I know it will last for ages and it really makes my skin feel lovely without being extremely drying, I would definitely recommend that everyone goes to Lush even if you don't buy anything just go in there and smell everything it's such a lovely store and they have some really awesome stuff and I've found the staff are always really helpful and know a lot about their products and can recommend what you need.

Hope everyone is enjoying their weekend, I am going to a friends 18th birthday party tomorrow night which will be really good and we will probably go out afterwards.

Has anyone tried any of these products from Lush, or do you have favourites from there you could recommend me?

Also don't forget to enter our 60 followers giveaway for your chance to win, you can enter by clicking here.  Good luck!

10 comments:

  1. oooh i really wanna try the Angels on Bare skin cleanser

    great post please check out mine :D xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this haul.. I really need to stop by my local Lush, enjoy your products looks like you got some really nice things.. Lucky you :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. That bubblegum lip scrub is addictive, I have it and love it too! Meanwhile as we're sweating away here...winter is such a far thought :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. those yummy lush thingies make me wanna take a bath all day long :)

    xx // themerrimari.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. It looks good :D Bubbelgum lip scrub yum :P

    ReplyDelete
  6. They are all such good products, they even make my room smell so delicious! I am obsessed with the lip scrub too xo

    ReplyDelete
  7. I have the bubblegum lip scrub and I love it. It smells and taste so yummy haha :)
    Thank you so much for your comment <3

    Love Christine ♥

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ohhhh, I love Lush. I had this brick of oatmeal soap that's disappearing and I keep using it even though it's been used down to a tiny nub.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I've heard about that soap it sounds really nice, they have the nicest most interesting things. xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. oohh i love lush. i am so happy there is a lush shop in francfurt!!!

    xx

    http://crymericher.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for the lovely comments, we honestly do appreciate it.
Please feel free to leave your link so we can check out your blog. xo