So finally we are doing our what was supposed to be a 50 followers giveaway but it has really turned into a 60 follower one. This giveaway is just a huge thank-you to every single person who reads this blog. So we are giving one of our lucky readers a little collection of goods mainly from Sportsgirl. Included in this giveaway is:
- A floral cosmetics bag
- Three cross bracelets
- Two nailpolishes
- Audrey Hepburn earrings
All items are from Sportsgirl here in Australia except for the Audrey earrings which I bought in New York City (All items were bought by us and they are unopened/Unused and never worn).
This Giveaway is open internationally to everyone!
To enter this giveaway all you need to do is:
Be a follower via GFC and comment below with your Email and Name so we can contact you if you win! This is a must if you wish to enter :)
For extra entries:
1. Like our Facebook page here! (+1 Entry)
3. Tweet this: Crosswire Dreamers are having a 60 follower giveaway on their blog, for your chance to enter and win click here: http://crosswiredreamers.blogspot.com/ (+2 Entries)
In total you can have four chances of winning, remember the extra entries aren't essential to enter. Make sure if you do any of the extra entries you give us your Twitter name, link to where you tweeted about it and your Facebook name so we can check. As we want it to be as fair as possible to other entrants
Entries will close on 25th of July 2011 and the winner will be chosen through random.org
count me in ... i'd love to win.
ReplyDeleteI'm a GFC follower - peta: jonespe@usq.edu.au
Hey Katelyn! The blog is great. Just contact me on tumblr or Facebook if I'm lucky enough to win. x
ReplyDeleteEnter me please :)
ReplyDeleteGFC - confessionsofamakeupaholic
confessionsofamakeupaholic@hotmail.co.uk
Congrats on reaching 60 followers x
Awesome giveaway! :)
ReplyDelete- I follow you via GFC (nuusheftw)
- I also follow you both on Twitter (nuusheftw)
- I tweeted about the giveaway (http://twitter.com/#!/nuusheftw/status/88210530715697152)
xx
Such cute earrings!
ReplyDeletesidva00@yahoo.com
Love the makeup bag too :)
<3 Sidd
Such a lovely giveaway! :)
ReplyDeleteGFC - hannah.
Liked on facebook as Hannah May Pato*
Followed on twitter as @Hannah_Pato*
(* = for privacy!, hope you don't mind!)
My email is hannah_in_pyjamas@msn.com
Thank you very much :) xx
Great giveaway. I hope I win. I just love the prizes you put together!
ReplyDeleteGFC: Miranda
I liked your facebook page: MariahLovesMakeup
I am following you both on twitter: Mariahl82
I tweeted the giveaway also =)
Enter me please :)
ReplyDeleteGFC - River
I follow you both on Twitter, and the link to my tweet is here: http://twitter.com/#!/RiverOfBeauty/status/88339826981617664
riverofbeautynz@gmail.com
Congrats on reaching over 60 followers!
I would love to enter please. I already follow you on Facebook (Kylie Kaya), I have just followed you on Twitter (mzluvinkhim) and have also tweeted about your give away :) r34chick@hotmail.com
ReplyDeleteYey! Count me in :) I follow via GFC as Kat
ReplyDeletekatch05 at gmail dot com
I LOOOVE your blog and am now following you back :)
ReplyDeleteThis giveaway looks amazing, I would love to win!
thiveonnovelty@hotmail.com
I like you on facebook (Natasha Musumeci)
ReplyDeleteAnd follow you on twitter (Trash_Infekt) And I have tweeted your giveaway :)
trashinfekt@gmail.com
Great giveaway!
ReplyDelete~ Following you on GFC
~ Following you both on twitter
~ Twitted about your giveaway (@madelline)
Me e-mail address is: madelinesfashion@hotmail.com
lovely giveaway, follow you back on GFC, enter me please!!
ReplyDeletemystylebyjoandy@hotmail.com
http://mystylebyjoandy.blogspot.com
Enter me please! Following via GFC, as fisiwoman.
ReplyDeleteFollowing on FB (Ana Belén R M).
Following both on twitter (@Fisigiawa).
Tweeted: https://twitter.com/#!/Fisigiawa/status/89693268144701441
Ana Belén R.M
fisiwoman(at)hotmail(dot)com
Spain
Congrats on 60 followers! x
ReplyDeleteNawh thank-you it's so exciting! <3
ReplyDeletebeautiful giveaway you're so kind!
ReplyDeletei've done all extra entries
Gemma Bellfield (facebook)
gemmabellfield (twitter)
and my email issss....
gemmabellfield@hotmail.co.uk
xxx
Janinay
ReplyDeleteninmonster at rocketmail dot com
FB name: Nin Mönster
Twitter: @janinegenious
Tweeted: https://twitter.com/#!/janinegenious/status/90409859723440131
Hi :). Congrats for having more than 60 followers now! Awesome giveaway!
ReplyDelete- I follow you on GFC as Kris Beauty
- I like your Facebook page with the name Kris BeautyTag
- I follow both on Twitter @Kris_Beauty
- I tweeted about this : http://twitter.com/#!/Kris_Beauty/status/90468152957341698
- Email : mybeautytags@gmail.com
HI~
ReplyDeleteGFC:baobeimonv
Email:lemon_fel89@yahoo.com
Facebook:Felicia ng
Twitter:@Feliciang0809
Tweeted:http://twitter.com/#!/Feliciang0809/status/92898916617551872
Thanks your giveaway~
I'm following via GFC as Jasmine1485 :)
ReplyDeleteI'm a fan on Facebook (Kate Ryan)
I'm following both of you on Twitter (@NTFancy)
I tweeted here: http://twitter.com/NTFancy/status/92933987856678913
Kate1485 at hotmail.com