Sunday, 23 September 2012

In With The New


























01. Evil Twin Triple Swirl Dress - Evil Twin is one of my favourite brands and the new collection "Lucid Dreaming" is amazing, I basically want everything. I saw this dress a month or so ago online and was slightly put off by the price but I kept going back to it so I knew I wouldn't be satisfied until I owned one. I finally bought it and I can't even explain how much I love it! The best part about this dress is that it can be dressed up for a night out or it can be dressed down for a more casual look.

02. Topshop Speckled T-Shirt Dress - Again, another dress that can be either dressed up or down. You may have noticed that the two dresses I bought are basically the same shape. I love dresses that go in at the waist. The only thing I don't like too much about it the fact it is quite a light material and when standing near a window you can kind of see through it....

03. Deena & Ozzy Studded Flatform - As soon as I saw these I had to buy them. I seem to be a bit of a flatform fiend lately. I ove the studding and silver platform on these.

04. River Island Flatform Sneaker - These are very cute. I don't actually know what I am going to wear them with...or where I am going to wear them seeing as I am generally not a sneaker kind of girl but again, I had to have these and they were only $35.00!

Have you bought anything you absolutely love lately?

11 comments:

  1. the studded flatforms are incredible, such beauties ! x
    thebeautyheroes.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. The Evil Twin Triple Swirl Dress looks so pretty, I'm also really liking the Studded Flatform xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the two dresses, the whole t shirt shaped dress is just amazing, so comfy!

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow the evil twin dress is a beauty! and those studded flatforms are amazing! xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. The first dress looks really dreamy! Love it!

    Sandra from The Puzzle of Sandra's Life

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hello beautiful just met your blog. It's great I like is very stylish and you're really pretty. You have a new follower :) I invite you to know my blog. I hope your visit PersonalStyle;) A big hug.
    www.blogpersonalstyle.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I absolutely love those dresses - great choices lady! xo

    ReplyDelete
  8. I've recently bought a galaxy print tee that I adore, love the dress too!
    Cxx

    Shopped and Dropped

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hello my darling!!

    Love the first pictures - amazing trend now <3

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love the first dress, it's so pretty :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for the lovely comments, we honestly do appreciate it.
Please feel free to leave your link so we can check out your blog. xo