Tuesday, 4 September 2012

Spring/Summer Beauty Wish List

1. Bobbi Brown Creamy Concealer
2. Seche Vite Clear topcoat
3. Essie "Absolutely Shore"
4. Estee Lauder Advanced Night Repair serum
5. Benefit "They're Real" mascara
6. Nars Velvet Matte Lip Pencil in "Bolero"
7. Bumble & Bumble Surf Spray
8. Xen-Tan Dark tanning lotion

I just thought I would share a few products that I am lusting after at the moment. I haven''t bought many beauty products recently but Katelyn and I will be in Sydney for IMATS later this month. We are so excited! I plan on doing quite a bit of beauty shopping while I'm down there.

Are any of you girls planning on going to Sydney IMATS?



14 comments:

  1. I really want to try the Seche Vite Topcoat and Benefit They're Real mascara as well!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Seeing as the Seche Vite gets so much hype, it has to be amazing. I NEED to try it for myself!

      Delete
  2. Essie Absolutely Shore is sold at the discount makeup/fragrance store in DFO's

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The DFO Sydney?! No where sells it where we live. Sadly.

      Delete
  3. I have a tube of They're Real ready to go and am so excited to open it! I will be in Sydney for IMATS and beauty bloggers utopia, I can't wait!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Let me know if you like it! Yay, we might see you there. Are you going both days or just Saturday?

      Delete
  4. seche vite and estee lauder ANR are 2 of my favorite things! I've never been into fake tan but I'm considering it for summer and I've heard great thigns about xen-tan

    ReplyDelete
  5. The benefit They're Real mascara is one of my favourites and you can't go past the Nars Velvet Matte lip pencils, great product. I'll be at IMATS on the Sunday x

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm dying to try out xen tan too! x

    ReplyDelete
  7. So pretty! Would love that Essie colour and NARS lip pencil too xo

    ReplyDelete
  8. We have very similar tastes! I have Essie Absolutely Shore and the Bumble and Bumble surf spray and have ordered the seche vite. I also want to try the Estee Lauder ANR, Xen Tan and the Benefit mascara. I am going to IMATS on the Saturday.

    Laura
    www.whitewintersblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. super picks, love your blog! let's follow each other! xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for the lovely comments, we honestly do appreciate it.
Please feel free to leave your link so we can check out your blog. xo