Monday, 30 May 2011

Kardashians for O.P.I

Okay, so I know I'm a little bit late on the news that the Kardashian sisters have announced they will be doing a Kardashian-Inspired collection. I for one am so excited for the nail polishes, O.P.I always does a great job on their collections and the names of the polishes are always so cute. I really hope I am able to get some when they come out because I know this will be a coveted collection and will probably sell out really super fast. I have been a long time fan of the Kardashian girls, I love all their shows and I think they're all beautiful this collection should be a huge hit and I am so excited. Now the only thing is to find somewhere where I live that sells O.P.I or be ready on the release day to buy it online.

























































What does everyone else think, are you excited for this collection? I know I am.
Will anyone else be buying it? Let me know what you think, love or hate?

8 comments:

  1. Oooh, exciting. I love the Kardashians.

    I don't really buy into OPI, because I think they're ridiculously over-priced (especially here in NZ). I do have one of the shatter polishes.

    These might be a bit glittery for me. If I was to get one it would either be the first orange one or the gold one.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh ahaha that's not the collection for the Kardashians I just wanted to post a picture of some polishes. I believe this is the Burlesque collection, but I do think the Kardashian polishes will be glittery as well. I think they are kinda expensive here in Aus as well, my sister bought a pack in the US when we went and they were very reasonably priced, it's not fair on how much they jack up the prices on nearly everything especially when our dollar is so good compared to the U.S dollar. Makes me so angry.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haha oh! (Proves I don't buy OPI polishes!)

    Yeah, it's rather interesting how close the dollar is now, but prices are the same/even more expensive!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hahaha, oh well! The dollar is great, sometimes good for online shopping purposes especially when you can get good prices on shipping and find places that will ship to Australia.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I can't wait for them, I'm not a massive OPI fan but do love the Dash gals=D
    Btw, I recieved my Australis prize and love it! thank yoU!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I know they are amazing, funniest girls I'm hooked on their shows. I'm so glad you got it and so happy you liked it! I have that colour nail polish on now :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'll have to tell my sister - she's in love with the Kardashians :) I'm excited for the collection as well though - OPI has great collections as you said and I'm in need of some new polishes!

    <3 Sidd

    ReplyDelete
  8. love love love the kardashians! can i be them already

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for the lovely comments, we honestly do appreciate it.
Please feel free to leave your link so we can check out your blog. xo