Hi Girls,
Just wanted to share a bit of a wishlist of things I've been absolutely loving lately and would love to get my hands on. I've been absolutely all over the place with fashion lately and I can never stick to one 'trend'. I also can't seem to grasp the concept of seasons, probably because I live somewhere where if I wore a big thick coat I would be sweating even in Winter.
I've been stalking the Marc by Marc Jacobs section on Shopbop for weeks, and I think when I finally have enough money I will be buying those earrings, the shirt and even one of the phone cases. I would also love to get my hands on one of the beautiful handmade scarves by Kish & Evie they're absolutely lovely.
Where to get everything:
Marc By Marc Jacobs Felted Tank, Opi 'I Don't Give A Rotterdam!', ASOS Tooth Necklace, ASOS Horse Clutch, ASOS Kimino Jacket, ASOS Skater Dress, Marc By Marc Heart Earrings, Kish & Evie Scarf, Barry M Lip Paint - Peach
I guess I'm obsessed with ASOS to, haha.
What are you looking forward to buying?


that yellow and navy dress is amazing!
ReplyDeleteI know right, it's so cool. I think it's even on sale!
DeleteThat scarf and those earrings are very pretty!
ReplyDeleteI know, they're gorgeous aren't they. I would love them!
DeleteI'm the biggest OPI fan, and that colour is gorgeous. The ASOS clutch is so cute too :)
ReplyDelete<3
OPI's are awesome, I always love the names of them!
DeleteI love that ASOS horse clutch, I never think to look on ASOS for bags! Alos love the OPI nail colour and the barry M lipstick looks such a lovely shade too! xx
ReplyDeleteIt's awesome hey, they have it in a tan/pinky colour too I think. You should check it out!
DeleteI've never tried Barry M Lipsticks, but I really want to.
Horse clutch! YES PLEASE! I love horsey print things right now. Or any animal print thing, really. I love those earrings as well!
ReplyDeleteI couldn't agree more, ZARA online has a horse print blouse that is so awesome wish I could have everything :(
DeleteI understand the coat thing! I think there's maybe 2 weeks out of the year where I need a winter coat. So sad.
ReplyDeleteI know, and coats are really fun to wear. I sometimes try and get away with wearing them to dinner in cold restaurants but it doesn't get cold here much. Thanks for the comment xx
DeleteI love that lipstick and the earrings :) oh and the nail polish :)
ReplyDeleteI love all the outfits too.. especially the blue and yellow one.. bright and funny :)
Oh btw, I have awarded you on my blog :) Under my header you see a page called Awards! Click on that and scroll down the page and you will see the award :) Its called The Blogger Appreciation Award :)
hugs
Love this!
ReplyDelete