Wednesday, 21 March 2012

March Wishlist!


Hi Girls, 
Just wanted to share a  bit of a wishlist of things I've been absolutely loving lately and would love to get my hands on. I've been absolutely all over the place with fashion lately and I can never stick to one 'trend'. I also can't seem to grasp the concept of seasons, probably because I live somewhere where if I wore a big thick coat I would be sweating even in Winter. 

I've been stalking the Marc by Marc Jacobs section on Shopbop for weeks, and I think when I finally have enough money I will be buying those earrings, the shirt and even one of the phone cases. I would also love to get my hands on one of the beautiful handmade scarves by Kish & Evie they're absolutely lovely. 

Where to get everything:

I guess I'm obsessed with ASOS to, haha. 

What are you looking forward to buying? 

14 comments:

  1. that yellow and navy dress is amazing!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know right, it's so cool. I think it's even on sale!

      Delete
  2. That scarf and those earrings are very pretty!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know, they're gorgeous aren't they. I would love them!

      Delete
  3. I'm the biggest OPI fan, and that colour is gorgeous. The ASOS clutch is so cute too :)
    <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. OPI's are awesome, I always love the names of them!

      Delete
  4. I love that ASOS horse clutch, I never think to look on ASOS for bags! Alos love the OPI nail colour and the barry M lipstick looks such a lovely shade too! xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's awesome hey, they have it in a tan/pinky colour too I think. You should check it out!
      I've never tried Barry M Lipsticks, but I really want to.

      Delete
  5. Horse clutch! YES PLEASE! I love horsey print things right now. Or any animal print thing, really. I love those earrings as well!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I couldn't agree more, ZARA online has a horse print blouse that is so awesome wish I could have everything :(

      Delete
  6. I understand the coat thing! I think there's maybe 2 weeks out of the year where I need a winter coat. So sad.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know, and coats are really fun to wear. I sometimes try and get away with wearing them to dinner in cold restaurants but it doesn't get cold here much. Thanks for the comment xx

      Delete
  7. I love that lipstick and the earrings :) oh and the nail polish :)
    I love all the outfits too.. especially the blue and yellow one.. bright and funny :)
    Oh btw, I have awarded you on my blog :) Under my header you see a page called Awards! Click on that and scroll down the page and you will see the award :) Its called The Blogger Appreciation Award :)
    hugs

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for the lovely comments, we honestly do appreciate it.
Please feel free to leave your link so we can check out your blog. xo