Sunday, 18 March 2012

MAC Naturally - MSF in "Blonde"

Recently I bought the Blonde MSF from the Naturally collection. I had to get my sister that lives in Sydney to buy it for me and post it up to me because it sold out online so quickly - I can tell why.
This mineralized skinfinish is a re-promote from the Brunette, Blonde & Redhead collection in 2009.
It is a really beautiful light pink that graduates into an almost medium toned pink and like all msf's it is quite frosty/shimmery. I saw Ingrid (missglamorazzi) on youtube use this as a blush in one of her videos and it looked great. I was a bit skeptical about using it as a blush on myself but the first time I did, I loved it.

















Above is a photo of me (excuse the eyebrows, I'm getting them done tomorrow!) wearing the msf as a blush. It's basically like a glowy pink with the advantage of having a highlight in it so you don't need to use  one. My skin isn't the best at the moment so I find it makes my pores look a bit bigger than usual but I guess most highlighter type products do.

I think this looks really lovely as a blush.

Would you wear this as a blush or keep it as a highlter?




20 comments:

  1. so pretty, love how subtle it is

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, it is very subtle, I had to pack it on a little bit so it would show up in the photo :)

      Delete
  2. so pretty! though the pore enhancing aspect is why I'm rocking matte blushes atm ;P

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love matte blush too! Which is your favourite?

      Delete
  3. You look gorgeous in the photo, the blush looks stunning <3
    http://cupcakesandtreacle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I also have this blusher/highlighter I love it, wish it wasn't as shimmery as it is. I also have readhead and I think i like it more. Following you via bloglovin. x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I loved the look of Redhead too but at $47 each I think one was enough haha.

      Thanks for following. We are following you too xo

      Delete
  5. I love the new blog layout! That colour looks gorgeous on you and what are you talking about your eyebrows look perfect! :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. looks luminous on you! blush always intimidates me.....

    http://dallianceswithsuitsandskirts.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm sure it would look great on you! Do you not wear blush?
      x

      Delete
  7. You look stunning! I like the look of this, healthy but subtle glow though I do love Nars Orgasm blush & find it hard to deviate. xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I know what you mean. I also have Nars Orgasm, it's absolutely lovely with a bit of fake tan on ;)

      xx

      Delete
  8. I think I need to get this product, have read some really good reviews! I think I'd try to use it as both a blush and highlighter with maybe an extra bit of blush on top if needed. (I'm not exactly good at natural makeup :) )
    You look stunning in this picture, love your hair! x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's a great idea. A little extra blush on top wont hurt!

      Thank you x

      Delete
  9. Thank-you for the comment my lovelies, I adore your blog and am following as of now!

    Lots of Love,

    Lily from Red Brick Lipstick

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for following, we love your blog!

      xo

      Delete
  10. Blonde looks very pretty on you! I regret not buying the redhead msf when I was in England because they are much cheaper there. I have petticoat which is quite similar to blonde.

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is such a gorgeous blush colour on you :)
    I am a new follower, check out my blog and follow back?

    http://phatfashionandbeauty.blogspot.co.uk/
    xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for the lovely comments, we honestly do appreciate it.
Please feel free to leave your link so we can check out your blog. xo