Tuesday, 5 June 2012

Clothing & Jewellery Haul!

I've done a bit of shopping in the last week and I wanted to share with you what I picked up. I especially went to Ally after seeing Emma's Ally wishlist post. I am always a little skeptical when I go into our local Ally because they never have half of the items that they have online. I also find that sometimes their fabrics are a little questionable. I only ended up getting three things from there (only two are pictured) because some of the things I wanted weren't in store. I also stopped into Diva on a lunch break and picked up a few things, all the items were reasonably priced. 

I've already worn this baby a few times and it is so comfortable. The knit is really soft and not itchy like other ones I've bought recently. I've found it actually goes with so much and I love the fact that I have more mint in my wardrobe. You can never have enough mint! 


Ally Sailor Sweater - $19.99AUD
This....I have wanted a top like this forever, so when I saw it hidden in a rack I knew I had to get it. I'm usually wary of the fabrics at Ally but for such a cheap sweater the fabric is pretty decent. Although I do fear it might go a little pilly. I think this will look so cute tucked into a skirt with some brogues. 

If you didn't know Diva was/is having a sale where they have reduced a lot of their jewellery to $6.00 or less. It doesn't sound that cheap but when you actually see the items they had on sale most of them were reduced from about $15 or more so it works out to be a decent discount.The chain on this necklace is so delicate and I love the contrast with the big crystal pendant. I do like the the raw crystal jewellery that is floating around at the moment. They also had this in a ring and a set of earrings but I controlled myself and just bought the necklace, even though I wanted them all. 

I'm not usually one for huge chandeliers that hang from the sides of my head but I was really attracted to these. I think it may have been the spikes between the feathers that tones down the femininity of these. I also love the big circle with the flowers on them and I don't really own anything like these. I can't even picture what I'm going to pair these with but they're so pretty to look at. 

So that's most of what I got, I did get a couple more things but my camera went crazy when I was trying to take photos of them. 

What have you hauled recently? 

25 comments:

  1. I am in love with everything you bought! Especially the two jumpers xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks me too, I had to have them and they're so cheap xx

      Delete
  2. The mint jumpter is lovely! xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks I adore it, I've worn it so much!!

      Delete
  3. Lots of new goodies!
    I especially love your new crystal pendant & that adorable salior style jumper

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I really should stop shopping but oh well haha! The crystal pendant was something I knew I had to get it's so pretty x

      Delete
  4. im glad you said that you go in there and kind find things cos my local ones is the same. most of the items on my wishlist werent in there which made me sad but my wallet happy haha.love the purple crystal

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's so annoying, it happens more often than not. I can't be bothered ordering the stuff online either. At least our bank accounts will like us haha

      Delete
  5. Replies
    1. Thanks Dilan me too, I really enjoy doing haul posts :)

      Delete
  6. I'm in love with the first Diva necklace, it's absolutely gorgeous. And I SO picked up that sailor-ish jumper... Regretting I put it back down now! xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw you should have got it, for me it's something I've seen in pictures everywhere but could never find I had to get it. Hopefully you decide to go pick it up xx

      Delete
  7. My favourite is the first jumper you bought, it looks so cosy and warm, the colour is beautiful aswell! x
    Dreams and Dresses

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is surprisingly warm but not stuffy, I love wearing it with pretty much everything xx

      Delete
  8. Great haul! The mint knit is fab, I never really used to shop in Ally that much when I lived near one! Really need some nice knits for winter though!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You should seriously check it out, they have other ones as well that I wanted but decided my bank would hate me the next day. Also check out Jay Jays they have some awesome knits at the moment! xx

      Delete
  9. Those earrings are awesome! Xo

    ReplyDelete
  10. WOW!! Those earrings are amazing!!! sooo beautiful, love them so much!

    Hope you'll visit me :)
    Kisses, Elena

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Elena, who knows what I'll wear them with but they're still so pretty anyway.
      I will definitely check out your blog x

      Delete
  11. Oh I love that first jumper, the colour is gorgeous

    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. it seems to be a hit! I love mint at the moment x

      Delete

Thanks so much for the lovely comments, we honestly do appreciate it.
Please feel free to leave your link so we can check out your blog. xo