Thursday, 14 June 2012

June Wishlist


Just wanted to share with you guys a few items I have come across and decided I probably need them in my life sooner rather than later.

I've got a terrible problem with buying tops and not bottoms so my wardrobe is full of tops but nothing to wear them with. I do really need to pick up some more. At the moment I am in love with the 'boyfriend' style jean but prefer them more on the slim side as I do not have the figure to pull of a baggy pair of jeans. The ones above are pretty much exactly what I'm looking for and I love the distressed look.

The rest of the wishlist is stuff I probably don't need but want regardless. I absolutely adore the mint blazer from Dotti even though the way they styled it and how it looks on that model is totally unflattering. But I have seen it on Emma and it looks fantastic! Aside from the jacket all the other things are just bits and pieces of things I've really been loving lately.

What's on your June wishlist?

5 comments:

  1. i couldn't agree with you more about how bad they have styled that jacket!

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha dotti styling is so hit and miss. love that dress xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really like the dress and necklace-good wishlist :)

    Tanesha x
    www.tanesha-marie.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. HOnestly I never make wishlist because I believe that I shop with the "love at first sight method" so I only keep in my mind: "I'm looking for something cute" and I think in a color.. and voilá :)

    Pretty dress, probably it will turn into my next inspiration.
    See you.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for the lovely comments, we honestly do appreciate it.
Please feel free to leave your link so we can check out your blog. xo