Saturday, 9 June 2012

May Favourites!




Now that it's June, I figured it was time for my monthly favourites. This is my first favourites post, ever!

This month's favourites are......

01. John Frieda "Go Blonder" Shampoo & Conditioner
02. Dove Summer Glow Moisturiser
03. Nars Blush in "Deep Throat"
04. Revlon Lip Butter in "Strawberry Shortcake"
05. MAC Lipstick in "Angel"
06. China Glaze Nail Polishes in  "Below Deck" "Sweethook" "Poetic" "Flip Flop Fantasy"

What are your May favourites?



9 comments:

  1. I love John Frieda! I used to use Go Blonder all the time when my hair was blonde but I now use brunette one for my almost black hair :) I love the way it can make my hair shine just like that!

    xo
    theyoungbridgetjones.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really want a lip butter! They sound ideal! Xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. lovely post and great stuff :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love Strawberry Shortcake for everyday!!xx

    Samantha's Secret

    ReplyDelete
  5. I used to love John Frieda products, but not anymore because I prefer more natural options.
    Pretty colors of make up.
    Have a nice sunday,
    See you.

    ReplyDelete
  6. You're sooo cute in this video, especially when you smile!ahah ;)
    I wanted to ask you about shampoos, can you give me advice, what a good shampoo for volume?

    Thanks and I hope you'll visit my blog, I'll be happy:)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I have MAC Angel and love it!! :) Great favourites xo

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi beautiful! great pictures. i love it honey! great photos!!!! i follow you, if your like my blog, follow me back. i have a great international giveaway. big kiss from germany ;***

    ReplyDelete
  9. I have never tried China Glaze nail polishes, those colours look lovely!

    Laura
    whitewinters.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for the lovely comments, we honestly do appreciate it.
Please feel free to leave your link so we can check out your blog. xo