Monday, 18 June 2012

My Life In Pictures: June


Just some photos of what I've been up to lately - if you follow me on Instagram you probably would have seen all these photos already. If you were interesting in following me or checking out more pictures my username is @circustiger

1. Built a clothes rack and organised my boyfriends clothes
2. Got my asos ripped boyfriend jeans, I've worn them so much already
3. McDonalds chocolate frappes are amazing, was a good pick me up
4. Cold Rock icecream is delicious too especially the coconut ice flavour
5. I have been addicted to Suits I recently watched the first season and the second has just started I fall in love with tv characters all the time. I am absolutely in love with Harvey Specter & Mike Ross too ;)
6. Baking brownies! 
7. Selfie in my new glasses
8. Went out to dinner with my boyfriend this bruschetta was delicious
9. More selfies in my new glasses
10. Makeup for a night out, 11. My other pair of glasses, these ones are fun
12. Bannana Smoothies with Megan
13. I bought Skye a new blue studded collar she looks so pretty
14. Red Lips
15. Driving with Megan

I love doing posts like this, I think I'm going to make it a monthly thing from now on.
Hope you liked seeing what I've been up to, I just love the way you can use Instagram to share things about yourself, I actually use it more than Facebook these days.

Feel free to leave your Instagram names below so I can follow you!

xo

20 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thanks, I'm kind of addicted to Instagram!

      Delete
  2. Nice pictures! I love your floral crown

    xoxo Sootjeelina

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, I think it's from Diva here in Aus but you can get them everywhere nowdays x

      Delete
  3. id never heard of suits but it sounds interesting!! is it funny?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's actually so good Emma, seriously. I'm so obsessed with it, I watched the whole first series in like two days not that there is that many episodes but still. I think it's funny, I'm trying to think of a show to compare it to but it's hard. I recommend watching it though :)

      Delete
  4. The lipstick looks great on you!
    Just followed & hope you do the same :)
    x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, will definitely check out your blog xx

      Delete
  5. your photos are awesome - doggy is sooo cute.

    My user name is peta_ballerina : )

    ReplyDelete
  6. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Whoops I don't know what happened to my latest comment. :D Anyhow, I'm such a fan of yours. Seriously, how can insta photos be as awesome as these are? :) Have a great day<3

    xoxo Eeva
    http://eeva-theapple.blogspot.fi/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha I love Instagram and take way too many photos on it. Thanks for the kind words xx

      Delete
  8. HOW have I not come across your blog before? It's awesome! And you look sorta like a prettier blair waldorf : )

    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww you're too sweet, I wish I looked like Blair she's gorgeous xx

      Delete
  9. Lovely pics. beautiful collection. nice post
    parfum pas cher

    ReplyDelete
  10. Pretty pictures! I love Suits, I can't wait to watch the second series.

    Laura
    whitewintersblog.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Such a great show, I'm in love with Harvey it's becoming a problem haha x

      Delete

Thanks so much for the lovely comments, we honestly do appreciate it.
Please feel free to leave your link so we can check out your blog. xo