Thursday, 25 August 2011

C'mon little girl, feet twirl

a quick little update, there will be more posts coming soon hopefully even a 'get the look' and some other new things. I know we haven't done OOTD in a while but I'm sure we'll do some of them too. Just wanted to say a big thank you to all our new followers and of course our old ones. Thank-you for commenting on our posts and supporting us. 

Now enough of the sappy stuff, here are two pairs of shoes I bought this week at Target. I have a real problem with making decisions. I obviously couldn't decide between the black or the pink so naturally I had to get both. I think they're so adorable and I've been wanting/needing some new flats. The best part is that they were only $20 each, the worst part is elastic hurts the back of my feet and I didn't have bandaids. I still love them nonetheless. 
Is there any specific things you'd like to see more of on our blog? Let us know in a comment below! 


2 comments:

  1. Love these shoes ... so reminiscent of my ballet days :)

    ♥ Cat brideblu

    ReplyDelete
  2. i have a pair in pink :) they're so comfy!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for the lovely comments, we honestly do appreciate it.
Please feel free to leave your link so we can check out your blog. xo