Friday, 26 August 2011

Friday inspiration!


















































It's Friday, and it's raining outside. Here's just a few snapshots of what's inspiring me this week.
Tonight I am going to a friends house where a bunch of people are coming over and we're going to watch all the Scream movies. I'm not much of a scary movie fan, so we'll see how that goes. Then tomorrow night I'm going out for a friends birthday, I need to find an outfit.

What are you up to this weekend? xo

7 comments:

  1. love the first and last pictures and THAT BIKE!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this collection of images! Especially the first one.

    I hope you have fun with your scary movies!!

    I am camera shopping tomorrow!!!!!

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pretty pictures! my favourite is the first one! I posted it some days ago in my blog too :)

    Have a nice weekend.
    See you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. blue sweater remined me of the one that rihanna wore in the song "oh nah nah ...wats my name??""

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute pictures! I love the first one and the one with the bike. These are a great inspiration! :)

    *Cappuccino and Fashion* blog

    ReplyDelete
  6. WOW! LOVE THE SHOEEEEEEEEEES! :D

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for the lovely comments, we honestly do appreciate it.
Please feel free to leave your link so we can check out your blog. xo